Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyamala

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
i finally gathered the courage to go and buy diapers!
it was kinda emberassing i went in go to the seller and when i wanted to talk i was just stuttering but luckily she understood what i wanted and for my suprise she was fully mutrual to it...(i guess its her job so...yes...) .
I rushed home with the hudge package nobody was home so it was my chance!
i decided to go for it for a sturdy few minutes i just looked the package .
I didnt want to belive but it was really true i was/am so happy to do it finally i opened it!
It was hard to get out they were really compressed there ( i bought tena slip maxi) i layed on my bed and sit in it ( i was instant excited down there ) used generous aumunt of baby powder ( it smelled like i dont know it was just felt good and right! ) i layed on my back and taped it in place i could exlode with happiness! when i finished i pulled up my boxer shorts and stand up.
as i stood up i felt the soft warm feel before this i can imaginate how it feels but it felt good like GOOOD!
i started to walk a bit and it was so good to feel it between my legs!
Time passed i drank a lot of water ^^ for this i felt the need to go and i let it go!
Expect i didnt go! I was confused becoase i really needed to go it almost hurt but nothing ( i guess the learned reflexes) i decided to play games.
After an hour or two i stood up and BANG! i started to pee!
i felt myself blusing and i got excited as the hot pee runned down in it.
And there was another big thing it started to swell! it felt so good and right again! I layed down on my bed and tuched it it was big! (i peed a really lot)
I went a few stepps and felt it spread my legs apart! I thought im in haven!
And lastly i sit down that was andother really pleasent feel!
And started writing here!
Im really thinking maybe i try to do th big thing in it......what do you guys think?

Thank you for reading it im really happy to share this!

Welcome to the dark side. You are now a diaper lover, and there is no going back.

Reactions: Shyamala
good for you, a lot of people have difficulty wetting their diapers for the first week or two, but you had control of your bladder from the get-go.

The leak guards on the tena are pretty short, so be careful when wetting while laying down.

So that's what a first time feels like... Wish I could experience all that... Seems like a really rewarding time. =)

i dont know its so good feel the hot and soft and the swelling felt amazing !

I'd get quite nervous buying over the counter nappies. There was a disabled shop near me that stocked Attends. My favourite nappy at the time. I'd hang about on the corner, walk past looking in the window etc.... In England they take your name and address when buying some medical supplies which made the experience worse! It was for VAT exemption so it was cheaper. Later i found a different supplier 50 mins drive away so went there. I couldn't risk mail order as i still lived at home plus i didn't have the room to keep a decent sized delivery that could justify the postage charges. I remember getting quite turned on as i picked them up and made my purchase!

You said you tried to go in it but but couldn't. That sounds like what I have, called shy bladder. Basically the idea goes that if your needing to go even really bad, if other people are aware, or nerves hits you to fast your body will instinctively refuse. Take it from someone who has had many utis... never force yourself. Everyone's first experience back is usually amazing. Since this is your first time just remember that there will be days you want it, and days you won't or can't. You might go through relapse syndrome where you will throw away all your baby stuff just to go back. Everyone is different but just have fun, and I am really happy for you!

Welcome to the wonderful world of ABDL kid 😸

And here I thought the Op was going to say "you blew it up... You Maniacs! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!...

That first time is certainly amazing, that drive to the shop, the adrenaline when ordering and I too remember getting back with the bag of diapers and just staring at them thinking "WOW, after all this time I' actually going to do it!".

As others have said... Welcome to the dark side... take a seat :)

Aww now for the all important chant “ONE OF US, ONE OF US”

Gotta love your diapees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back