Not open for further replies.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok, I want to know how many of you always use baby-wipes to clean-up after doing a number 2 on the potty, I never ever feel clean enough with regular toilet paper, so I always use 1-2 wipes to clean after, and 99% of the times it end up being a very good idea, maybe its because I lack some motor skills that I don't clean properly using toilet paper, but now, I always have a travel pack of baby-wipes with me at all time, I used to carry one for so many other uses (can clean up some stains like ketchup on shirt really quickly and it does a pretty good job with coffee stains too) Note here, I always throw the wipes in the trashcan never in the toilet, that can clog up some toilets so much, you don't want to throw baby wipes in the toilet, trust me.

I always use baby wipes when i do a #2

I do not. Most wipes aren't flushable, and even those that claim to be flushable only barely qualify as such. If you do a quick Google, you'll see that the general advice is not to flush wipes, as they don't dissolve quickly like toilet paper (a big problem, especially for septic systems) and have a tendency to clog pipes. I can't see regularly wiping myself with something that can't/shouldn't be flushed, so I stick with TP. When my kids were in diapers, we did use baby wipes for them, but then the wipes went in the garbage, not the toilet.

I've hated using toilet paper for a while, because it feels terrible on my butt and I have sensitive skin in some areas. I almost always find poop stains when I use toilet paper and wear regular undies. This is why I use wipes whenever I use the potty at home. I might consider using baby wipes at work. Just keep them in a bathroom locker and leave it locked up unless I need a #2 at work.

please do not flush those down the toilet for any reason whatsoever! Ever see the globs they cause in the sewers go to youtube and you will see the videos from the city of London England on this between wipes and grease its a public works nightmare also a septic services nightmare if you have a septic system rather a public utility sewer. These should be banned forever in my opinion...

I use north shore wipe now. When i get up it the morning i slid out of the diaper and let it hit the floor. After i use the wipes i drop them in the diaper put it in a bag and out to the trash it goes.

I don't.

While I prefer the feel of baby wipes and they certainly do a more efficient clean-up job, using them every time I go to the bathroom would be, I don't know, wasteful and disposing of them would be inefficient, after all you can't flush baby wipes and I have yet to find the flushable variety at my local grocery/drug store.

In all honesty, when it comes to going to the potty like a big boy, toilet paper serves me just fine. If I buy a decent brand, toilet paper works just as well as baby wipes... based on my experience anyhow. Also, using toilet paper for adult clean-ups makes using baby wipes a nice treat when I get to regress and need a diaper change :)

CodyBaby said:
Ok, I want to know how many of you always use baby-wipes to clean-up after doing a number 2 on the potty, I never ever feel clean enough with regular toilet paper, so I always use 1-2 wipes to clean after, and 99% of the times it end up being a very good idea, maybe its because I lack some motor skills that I don't clean properly using toilet paper, but now, I always have a travel pack of baby-wipes with me at all time, I used to carry one for so many other uses (can clean up some stains like ketchup on shirt really quickly and it does a pretty good job with coffee stains too) Note here, I always throw the wipes in the trashcan never in the toilet, that can clog up some toilets so much, you don't want to throw baby wipes in the toilet, trust me.

I myself use baby wipes instead of toilet paper for cleaning my poopy bottom as a person with Cerebral Palsy.
They clean better than toilet paper.
I dump my poopy baby wipes into my diaper pail, along with my wet and poopy diapers.

baby fresh baby wipes here for every thing here we never flush them also this is the only wipes that dont break me out

Nope, but used wipes to clean a diapered #2 today. That was a lot of work...

Not with every single poop, but fairly frequently, at home. I often take [generic] Miralax to help me go, and when it kicks in, using wipes is almost a necessity.

Normally I just use what I think is a good brand of toilet paper. It does the job fine for me.

I do use wipes to clean up after pooping in a diaper (which I do not do all that often) and I sometimes will use wipes if I have had a bout of diarrhea as the wipes feel better on my sore bottom.

Normally I don't, though sometimes I will if I have diareah. And wipes always go in my diaper pail.

Wow, wasn't sure if I was a weird guy by doing this, turns out I'm not alone, and for those that didn't read my whole original message, I never ever flush baby wipes down the toilet, I know what can happens, my aunt had this bad habit at her house for awhile before a clog up disaster.

CodyBaby said:
Wow, wasn't sure if I was a weird guy by doing this, turns out I'm not alone, and for those that didn't read my whole original message, I never ever flush baby wipes down the toilet, I know what can happens, my aunt had this bad habit at her house for awhile before a clog up disaster.
Read it loud and clear. I was purely making a P.S.A. Public Service Announcement only. Me I use Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper to clean myself up after a B.M. and then hit the shower I got a routine pretty much down pat. Note I do not have fecal incontinence just bladder incontinence this procedure is for when I get the luxury of using the toilet the one time during the day.

I have had to switch to full time wipes use (I have a trash bucket for them). Toilet paper rips my skin apart. :(

i used to but had to stop, as the soap in the wipes caused irritation which led to diaper rash..

Can't stand a dirty backside. I use pampers complete clean. I do flush em sometimes (and I know your not supposed to) but for the most part they get wrapped up in the diaper I'm throwing out.

I use flushable wipes from Walmart I buy theee packs at a time and they sit ontop of my toilet they basically are baby wipes just Branded differently I like to wipe with those real good then use toilet paper “no grown man should be walking around with crust in his drawers” lmao I love how you said after they dump in the toilet! Yess!

- - - Updated - - -

CodyBaby said:

wow dude tons of people do this o remember watching mtv cribs and a rapper showed his bathroom and picked up baby wipes off the back of the toilet and was all like “ we use baby wipes, no grown man should be walking around with crust in his drawers” lmao me and my girl both use them , nothing weird about taking care of your self it so strange that you felt that way to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back