Thread: Weird Story

Default Weird Story

Yesterday I got home from work and my girlfriend was really happy. She had that mysterious and dominant look. But I don‘t thought about it. She wanted to go out and I agreed. But then I wet myself (without wanting it ) this never happened to me before. So my girlfriend decided to diaper me and I had to go to the city in a thick diaper and a onesie. I was so glad that nobody saw me.

That's what girlfriends are for. Hope you had a good time.

I mean I don't want to be that person but this story screams BS, like, Idk I'm just saying lol. I find it hard to believe you'd have an accident for the first time ever randomly right when she said you wanted to go out then she put you into a onesie and took you out in a onesie and thick diaper, that just sounds like someone would have noticed I'm sorry but this story isn't believable. . . like at all. Not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying I have a super hard time believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    I mean I don't want to be that person but this story screams BS, like, Idk I'm just saying lol. I find it hard to believe you'd have an accident for the first time ever randomly right when she said you wanted to go out then she put you into a onesie and took you out in a onesie and thick diaper, that just sounds like someone would have noticed I'm sorry but this story isn't believable. . . like at all. Not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying I have a super hard time believing it.
    Actually, me too... Although I first thought I'd keep quiet about it, but then your post came...

I know that‘s because I think it‘s weird.

Glad you had fun, but honestly wearing a onesie out in public (on the own and not with let's say pants over it) isn't necessarily...legal per say. Going out and walking down the street in a diaper and onesie unless it is Halloween is a good way to get stopped by the cops.

If this to be true, glad you had fun with your GF but I think from the details of how sudden it was, points to exactly what your post calls it....a story.