Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

Wondering if anyone has a resource that shows the tapes Pampers used to use back in the ‘90s particularly for the Baby-Dry?

I completely love the ABU Super Dry Kids v2 (SDKs) and I understand they are supposed to be basically modelled off the Baby-Dry from 1998 (PBD98.)

I did google and noticed some differences between PBD98 and SDKs taping panels, I remember the v2 SDKs had a refreshed taping panel (in addition to other upgrades) and I appreciate we have the text “Super Dry Kids Liner” rather than “Gentle Touch Liner.”

In the same vein I note Rearz had their Vintage Baby Dry Replica which I understand replicated the taping panel (or was a homage) this the Pampers Baby-Dry 1992 which has me interested to see if someone has a reference to the changing taping panels over the years?

I think the best route to go would to lol up commercials on YouTube. I know years ago, they had a website that had pictures, commercials, and other things like Sunday advertisement coupons. I'm sure they are around the internet, and you can probably find it in the Way Back Time Machine or whatever they call that website.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know someone is gonna hate me for this and try and remove this post.......... Please try and keep drama out of this I am posting this link so he can get the tapes he wants. I rather not read another witch hunt that derails the thread.

There was a old "user" that actually kept scans of all the pampers,luvs, etc tapes. Not all of them are shown. you have to download the 2.16 gb 7zip file to get them all.

http://www.pamperchu.net/DiaperTapes.html

I remember making some of my own. Not really thinking baby designs, but more like youth designs, such as Stsr Wars, The Simpsons, etc...
I think about this age group the most because they get ridiculed the most for wearing diapers, even if they a have severe disability.

I was watching a video on YouTube about orphans in Eastern Europe. There were several youth in bed wearing diapers. You could tell they had severe physical problems, yet some ofvtge comments were horrible. Like "He's13 years old and still wearing diapers. and other cruel comments. As if nobody over the age of 3 should be wearing diapers no matter what. How shallow.

kratox said:
I know someone is gonna hate me for this and try and remove this post.......... Please try and keep drama out of this I am posting this link so he can get the tapes he wants. I rather not read another witch hunt that derails the thread.

There was a old "user" that actually kept scans of all the pampers,luvs, etc tapes. Not all of them are shown. you have to download the 2.16 gb 7zip file to get them all.

http://www.pamperchu.net/DiaperTapes.html

This is exactly what I was looking for :)

- - - Updated - - -

Really appreciate this Kratox, maybe I did well to miss the drama but can’t deny the community service for these tapes..... Now just to get to a PC to download them

wow, he really went overboard on some of those scans! 450MB png files, you can count the loop fibers (for the velcro) on the panel on those.

Also I got an error trying to extract:

Huggies Baby Steps Size 3 For Boys 1988 (Made By Pamperchu) #3p.png

All the rest were fine

It's fun to see the source for the Vintage Replica and the SDK

Also, I thought "Sonic - by Pamperchu.jpg" was well-done

I'd like to send Pamperchu links to the glossy labels, which makes the diaper tape printing process MUCH easier, anyone got a contact?

I didn't know that his website still existed. I looked for it a few years ago (trying to find the diffrent diaper tapes) and couldn't find it. I wasn't around for any of the drama (and I'd rather not know what happened), but his youtube channel introduced me into the world of 'vintage diapers'. He had quite the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back