Obscure/hidden gems@Xbox gamepass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I just signed up for gamepass once again because I couldn’t resist the 9.99 for 3 months deal they just had a lot of the bigger titles Iv already played through but was wondering if anyone could throw out some less recognized / obscure/ hidden gem type games that are on gamepass ?

I randomly downloaded The Late Shift one weekend. It's a live a tion movie of sorts but it's quick time choices to make the story play out. It's pretty enjoyable for what it is.

tykeboy123 said:
I just signed up for gamepass once again because I couldn’t resist the 9.99 for 3 months deal they just had a lot of the bigger titles Iv already played through but was wondering if anyone could throw out some less recognized / obscure/ hidden gem type games that are on gamepass ?

Both Darksiders games are really fun, they're a lot like Devil May Cry and a bit of Castlevania mixed in.

SnowBlitz said:
Both Darksiders games are really fun, they're a lot like Devil May Cry and a bit of Castlevania mixed in.
Yeah I love those games I still have my Xbox 360 copy’s on the ol shelf

- - - Updated - - -

That’s weird because I actually dwnloaded that on a whim to play with my gf it was interesting but I never played it after the 30 mins or so I put in

Maybe I will try devil may cry I haven’t really played through one of those games ever, although I have picked them up before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back