Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersboy25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm loving the ABU Simple Ultras (pretending they're vintage Pampers Ultra-Dry Thins for Boys) and am wondering where I can find some tapes to stick onto the character strip. I know ABU sells some, but I'm looking for ones that fit the vintage feel. I'd also love them to be ready to stick on without much more work. Anyone got any ideas?

Diaper tapes will work on any non-velcro diaper, so just because get tapes from say ABU, doesn't mean you have to use them on ABU diapers.

I've been working on making my own diaper tapes, and so far I've found the Rearz Inspire are the best diapers to tape. They're all white and good quality all around. ABU's Simple are also pretty good though they do have a little black ABU logo on them.

You can also print up your own tapes. I've recently been experimenting with these that work with a laser printer:
https://www.onlinelabels.com/Products/OL351CL.htm?search=ol351cl&st=s&sr=1061156640
(see https://imgur.com/a/IDDp25W for an example tape and application)

I'm a little surprised to not see individual entrepreneurs selling diaper tapes. (someone needs to step up, sorry not me this time I'm a bit busy with other things and have NO artistic skills)

It's been quite a while, but I make my own as well. My designs aren't so babyish though, but more to what an older child or teen might like. That's the age that I identify with. Mostly because I remember having occasional accidents and was a bedwetter, but I didn't get to wear protection, except at the hospital. Mom was not against diapers, but she figured that accidents would teach me not to have frequent accidents.

Thanks guys, great suggestions!

You know, I never thought there would actually BE a market for people purchasing diaper tapes. LOL

*ponders*

I've got the art skills, naturally, but the question is how would it be done? :laugh: I don't have the printing capabilities to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back