playing in the mud and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosaurWalk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been wanting to regress and play in the mud wearing only a diaper for a while now. The thought of playing in the mud getting dirty really appealed to me. I never had the guts to do it though or when I did have the courage there was no mud present. To meet the urge I have gotten a little bit of water and poured it on the garage floor and rolled around on the garage floor and smeared whatever dirt I could that was on the garage floor on me and my diaper. Well....it was raining yesterday and I finally said screw it. It was just starting to get dark and it was raining really hard. The water was pooling and making large puddles. I went outside in my backyard where its fenced in and fairly secluded wearing only a diaper and plopped down in a giant water puddle in the mud and went for it. I played in the mud and smeared mud all over my legs, arms and chest and put some mud down my diaper while my diaper was almost completely submerged under the water puddle. I was also getting rained on and the cool water on my bare back and dry hair felt great. I had a lot of fun playing in the mud smearing it on my diaper and squishing my feet in the mud. When I stood and walked to the door one of the tabs on my diaper broke loose and my diaper fell off because it was so wet and full of mud and I was standing in the rain naked. It was wonderful. The experience was only about 5 minutes and I would have loved to have been out there longer but I feared that the neighbors might see me despite it being dusk. I just wanted to share my story as I had a great time doing it and I am thinking it won't be the last time.

Reactions: MisterZero
That parents would actually let their kids play in mud kind of blows my mind because their clothes would probably be ruined if it was caked on that thickly. (I don't entirely believe those commercials for laundry additives. Does OxiClean actually work?) And then if they put it in their mouth... Monsters Inside Me has taught me about parasites...

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything, playing in the mud just wasn't something I did as a kid and is probably something I wouldn't let my kids do if I had them.

I never thought about playing in the mud in just a diaper, probably because I rarely had any dirt areas at home. But I did occasionally go out and just jump in water puddles.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
That parents would actually let their kids play in mud kind of blows my mind because their clothes would probably be ruined if it was caked on that thickly. (I don't entirely believe those commercials for laundry additives. Does OxiClean actually work?) And then if they put it in their mouth... Monsters Inside Me has taught me about parasites...

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything, playing in the mud just wasn't something I did as a kid and is probably something I wouldn't let my kids do if I had them.

Mud washes out of clothes really easy usually, since it's basically dust with water. It's stuff like ketchup or oily sauces that will give you trouble. But if you're really worried about your kid's clothes, there's water-proof overalls for kids specifically so they can play outside when it's muddy. It'll keep them and their clothes mostly dry and clean. At my kindergarten it was mandatory for kids to have those when it had rained outside.

Anyway, we had a sand pit that was connected to a water pump when I was young, so playing in the mud was pretty much a daily occurence as a kid. I'm sure we ate our fair share of dirt and grass as well, but didn't get sick from that. In fact, it is widely believed that playing in the mud and thus being exposed to germs as a kid will lead to a better immune system than if a child is constantly kept in a sterile environment. (And I do have a fantastic immune system now.)

I can't wait for autumn to arrive, when I can bundle up and play in the leaves...I'd rather not go outside in just a diaper, but I do have a pair of those aforementioned waterproof overalls in my size, plus rubber boots, so kicking up wet leaves will be fun!

Schwanensee said:
Mud washes out of clothes really easy usually, since it's basically dust with water. It's stuff like ketchup or oily sauces that will give you trouble. But if you're really worried about your kid's clothes, there's water-proof overalls for kids specifically so they can play outside when it's muddy. It'll keep them and their clothes mostly dry and clean. At my kindergarten it was mandatory for kids to have those when it had rained outside.

Anyway, we had a sand pit that was connected to a water pump when I was young, so playing in the mud was pretty much a daily occurence as a kid. I'm sure we ate our fair share of dirt and grass as well, but didn't get sick from that. In fact, it is widely believed that playing in the mud and thus being exposed to germs as a kid will lead to a better immune system than if a child is constantly kept in a sterile environment. (And I do have a fantastic immune system now.)

I can't wait for autumn to arrive, when I can bundle up and play in the leaves...I'd rather not go outside in just a diaper, but I do have a pair of those aforementioned waterproof overalls in my size, plus rubber boots, so kicking up wet leaves will be fun!

Well, I fell butt-first into some mud once, and after washing I could still a brown outline on the pajama pants I was wearing; not a big deal since they were just pajamas. I've had minor mud stains wash out of denim, but if I picture kids head-to-toe in the stuff, it's just like uuuuuugggggghhhhh.

I admit to stomping in puddles sometimes, just for the fun of it.
Getting dirty does not bother me.

- - - Updated - - -

I admit to stomping in puddles sometimes, just for the fun of it.
Getting dirty does not bother me.

I don't really like getting dirty but I will admit I often jump in puddles and have once or twice *wink, wink* purposely drove through deep puddles on the road just to see the water go flying everywhere. Never on people though I could never be a big meany.

when we were kids, my cousin and i regularly came home sopping wet and muddy. we were either playing in mud puddles or along/in the creek near our home. i think pretty much all of our clothes ended up covered in mud at one time or another. when we got home we werent allowed inside until we had totally hosed off the mud and stripped off all our wet and still pretty dirty clothes. it was the best part of being a kid.

It rained very hard today, weather in the high 80's, and I was wearing a diaper under shorts. I had an overwhelming desire to shed the shorts and play in backyard in the rain - but the grandson was on the couch with iPad. But the thought was enticing!
Don't think I would play in the mud though, too hard getting up even on dry land at my age.

Enjoy the diaper - trickle and the tickle.

I used to play in the rain, but I never really liked the feeling of mud. (I have a deal with textures!)

The diaper falling off sounds like something out of a funny movie though. It hangs on through all the worst of it and then just gives up at the end and goes "SPLAT!"

The staining power of mud depends on what is in the soil. If the soil has a lot of iron it can leave a stain. Clay soil is also harder to wash out because...well, it's -clay-. That's what we have around my house and when it gets stuck on my shoes I have to let them dry up entirely and then stand out on the porch smacking them on the steps to knock off the clumps of dirt. LOL It makes for a funny scene. Just woozle sitting there banging a shoe on the stairs. "What are you doing?!" "Banging mud off the shooooes."

Getting dirty and muddly like that is actually quite beneficial to a childs immune system. Adults to a lesser degree, but still beneficial. Getting exposed to microbes and bacteria in the mud causes the immune system to strengthen itself. And it stays stonger afterwards too, which better protects you from getting sick later on.

Mud washes our pretty good. I'd have never had any clothes if mud damaged them growing up.
I like going out now in my plastic rainsuit with a diaper under. I know that at least on the inside I'll be dry (unless I pee).

I really like rain a lot but if I went out with my diaper (which holds over a gallon by the way) I would probably wobble 2 feet and flop back down, unable to move. You are very brave and fun loving it sounds like. Mabey I can give that a shot one day. Not in my garage because there is nails everywhere. Nails and diapers are bad news

willnotwill said:
Mud washes our pretty good. I'd have never had any clothes if mud damaged them growing up.
I like going out now in my plastic rainsuit with a diaper under. I know that at least on the inside I'll be dry (unless I pee).

Oh! Raingears are awesome! :D My ABDL friend who runs a company in the same city sells awesome stuff (bib pants, coveralls and jackets) and because these rainoveralls played a big role in my childhood and because babbs and toddlers gets dressed like this in Finland nowadays too, I feel myself really babyish and regressed while playing in the yard! It is easy to get same kind of excitement like this and have a lot of fun in rainy days when I was out with my bigbwo and two other crinklebutts and we all had raingears on while we were in the park! :eek:

photo_2018-08-13_23-52-06.jpg photo_2018-08-13_23-52-21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back