Status
Not open for further replies.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So I've probably been reading too many stories and comics lately.... Anyways, I got to wondering, what if incontinence was the result of a super power (or somehow a super power in itself)? What would that super power be, and why would it cause incontinence?

I'll go first. So what if someone was born with super sensitive, super fast nerves and neurons? We already know that like with the brain, the nervous system doesn't finish developing until a person's early 20's. As this super's body was born with super nerves he/she develops as a baby or early toddler much faster and early than normal, including potty training. As a teen, his/her nerves would eventually become so sensitive that even the smallest bit of pee hitting their bladder causes them to feel like they need to go "now". And as a young adult they would have fully functional urinary incontinence from always going right away. Probably IBS as well, though that can be "managed" in various ways.

As a baby and young child they would be a literal prodigy. Memory would not be photometric, but a type of enhanced normal. Like a complete nerd that's top in class (so long as they put forth the effort). They would also be extremely athletic, yet not necessarily strong- since nerd and the growing incontinence problems. As a young adult nearly out of high school this person would be somewhat withdrawn due to their being bullied for needing diapers, yet highly interested in the STEM fields.

And boom, one day they coincidentally run across a real life super hero. Easily spotting where the hero "went wrong" to let the bad guy get away, he/she tries to tell the hero, but gets blown off. Oh, maybe with a line like "look kid, by the diaper you're obviously not developed enough to know what did or did not go wrong. No way I'd ever listen to you". Thereby bringing on a journey to become a licensed hero, and prove him wrong.

So what do you think, would that make a good story? And what's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back