It happened this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJack

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This morning (perhaps after having dreaI was lying on my bed half-sleep when I felt the urge to pee when always half-sleep i got up squatted down near the bed and started peeing for about 2sec when I realized I hadn’t my diaper on I usually wear on occasions ,so I rushed to the toilet and emptied my bladder .The thing I’m a diaper lover since I could remember but never been a bedwetter nor had continence issues and I ‘ve always wet my diapers and only on purpose, and this made me feel really awkward and worried at the same time. It’s worth saying that in these days I’m off from work and i’m wearing more often except today after this episode .
I’d like to,hear from you guys about the whole thing should I be worried that Iy might happen again?

Umm... This, probably, isn't the place for me, as I can't say anything about the situation itself (being unable to have similar experience), but judging from your own story, you simply need to be more attentive. Like, not forget, whether or not you are wearing a diaper.

What happened once might not happen again. But if it happens twice, it will surely happen a third time.

Don't panic over one issue, learn from a mistake and make sure you pay better attention next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back