Thread: Pooping in diapers

Default Pooping in diapers

Hey, most of you don't know me too well because normally I only role play and I tried writing a story that definitely went awry. It feels kind of awkward for me to talk about diapers since my parents don't want me to wear them, but once I get out of my home I'll try them out. Okay, I've always had this thing for pooping; to me I think I would <3 to do it in a diaper and to heck with the smell yah know?

Like I told someone a while back (not joking, seriously too lol) I live with a family that farts alot. So I'm used to the smell whenever I go into my home/car. Also, another thing that I was told would help you poop more would be eating foods like meat, protein, muffings, and lots of fiberous foods. Any other examples that you can throw at me for suggestions?

Oh, about the diaper rashes. I always dream about just pooping and sitting in it for awhile. Is there away to do this without getting a diaper rash?

As for rashes obviously you could diaper rash cream , if it does occur. But I am sure that using baby oil can help prevent rashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Oh, about the diaper rashes. I always dream about just pooping and sitting in it for awhile. Is there away to do this without getting a diaper rash?
    Probably the best way to avoid the diaper dermatitis is to only soil yourself when you have firm stool. Personally I've stayed in soiled diapers for whole days, but since I quite deliberately made sure my 'movement' was going to be firm and hard meant there was very little moisture.

Moisture/Ammonia in your waste is one of the main reasons you get a rash.

Also, applying a little bit of baby oil on the skin using a paper towel can help repel moisture. On top of that a liberal amount of baby powder. I prefer talc, but corn starch is more absorbent.

Once you have a rash, gentle cleaning with mild soap and water work well. Desitin can be used in cases where its beyond a simple rash. Airing yourself out and allowing the area to air dry FULLY also helps. Never, never rub diaper rash while cleaning or drying. 'Pat' dry or air dry.

If diaper rash goes on for more than a few days you may have a bacteria or yeast infection.

"A while" and I doubt you will have any issues. I've gone 2 to 3 hours many times and never had a rash. I often have a very large garden salid for dinner. No meat, just a little cheese, a few drops of oil and red wine viniger. The next afternoon is always a big one. Avoiding eggs and meat keeps the smell milder.
    Now what are you gonna do about the bulge?

Nam

Diaper rash usually takes time to happen if you have healthy skin and sit in a poopy diaper for a few hours you should not have an issue as long as you clean up the area afterwords and allow it to air out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    "A while" and I doubt you will have any issues. I've gone 2 to 3 hours many times and never had a rash. I often have a very large garden salid for dinner. No meat, just a little cheese, a few drops of oil and red wine viniger. The next afternoon is always a big one. Avoiding eggs and meat keeps the smell milder.
    Now what are you gonna do about the bulge?

Nam
    Oh, I'd just do it at home and for recreational use only when I get out of my house. I would never make people in college suffer me wearing diapers. That's just my choice though.

Thanks baibear for the advice. I'll try that when I move out of the home and can afford diapers.

I poop in mine (started recently) and i haven't had problems. The smell isnt so bad when you do it, but if you sit down and it squishes around it's pretty obvious. My advice, if you aren't incontinent, do it at home and not in public lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Thanks baibear for the advice. I'll try that when I move out of the home and can afford diapers.
    No problem, glad to help