Rearz sample pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schoolgirl666

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone, I was thinking about getting some sample packs from rearz. When checking the website I saw that they have stopped selling there sample packs. For me it’s the best way I can hide the diapers and find what is the right size for me to wear.

So my question is what company still sells sample packs of diapers?

I'm pretty sure you can find all the samples you want on eBay.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Schoolgirl666 said:
Hi everyone, I was thinking about getting some sample packs from rearz. When checking the website I saw that they have stopped selling there sample packs. For me it’s the best way I can hide the diapers and find what is the right size for me to wear.

So my question is what company still sells sample packs of diapers?

Try Changing Times Diaper Company. I believe they still sell sample packs of Rearz.

Tykables, abu and bambino all do I believe or try ebay

I'm not a big fan of 2pc samplers. Two just isn't really enough for me to decide on a diaper, UNLESS you just want to judge which size you need. If you already think you know the size that will for you, just get a bag. You'll get five times the diapers for 2-3 times the cost.

Ignoring the cost savings, two can be very annoying. The first one you are almost certainly going to have issues with the tapes and get a bad fit. By the second one hopefully you'll have the tapes figured out, but maybe not. When it comes time to take off that second one you're almost certainly going to be saying "I should have ordered more... now I'm out and have to wait another week."

Try amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back