How many diapers have you tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which are your favorites, does your favorites list change occasionally/often?

I've tried 9 different brands/models of Diapers, the first 5 were medical style (worse was a decent Tena, but very thin plastic which ripped easily), also tried Molicare Super Pluses, Abena level 4s, Dry 24/7s and Seni Quatros which is pretty much how I would have ranked them from worst to best about 3-5 years ago.

I also tried ABUniverse SDKs (1st version and ordered too small lol), BareBums, and Little Pawz.

And most recently I tried Tykables Overnights.

My favorite 3 are Little Pawz, BareBums and Tykables Overnights, I prefer the 1st 2 though due to plastic backing, it just feels nicer and can be balled up for disposal nicer.

From my diaper fetish start on, in last 3 years I tried following :
Tena Slip
Tena flex
Molicare classic
Molicare premium
Absorin T-fit
Bobi absorba
Delicare
Forma care
Attends slip 8/9/10
Depend slip ( both versions - foil and cotton feel)
Beesana night
Seguna comfort slip plus/maxi
Poise depend
Lilfit classic
Vlesi slip compact
Kolibri Comslip
Euron form
Seni standard
IndaSlip Classic
Beesana classic
Delta-form M1
Cellsan (both versions Foil & cotton feel)

and my Little did in addition following:
Rearz
MyDiaper pink
MyDiaper yellow
Princess pink night
Crinklz
Bambino Magnifico

I am wearing them occasionally almost everyday , when I am not with my little.

In the last 22 years of wearing 24/7 I've tried nearly every US diaper out there, from the craptastic Coviden to the impressive Crinklz- and every letter in between (couldn't help the pun). Too many to list though, and I probably wouldn't be able to recall each brand right now anyways. And yes, as diapers got revised over the years my favorite brand has changed.

I've only tried a few brands — Seni, Tena, Molicare, Abena and AMD; all of them medical and all were the highest absorbency level I could get...

Last edited:
Enough that I no longer feel a burning need to try every new diaper that comes out. I might miss something good for a while but I pay attention to new releases and what they're compared to. I think it's gotten almost like movies. I know what I like and I can usually tell which ones I should try. Rearz is probably the biggest grey area for me, in that I've only worn Inspires. Their US shipping and broader business practices deter me.

I have tried loads of brands over the last 28 or so years and in the last few years have been buying ABDL only diapers.

ABU single tape per side are my goto and I tend to pick my favourite from them, hard to beat the Kiddo though as I love the colours, the critters and the front waist band.

I definitely am curious about all ABDL diapers and any plastic backed medical ones that get launched and probably wind up trying around half of them eventually and have found some nice ones to mix it up once in a while but I am pretty brand loyal to ABU.

Oh man... too many to name. Especially if you count every revision of Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs baby diapers released in the US since the late 1980's. I've pretty much been buying those regularly for 30 years, whether for boosters or to wear as-is (or modded). My current stash also has perhaps 30 different types of cloth (reusable) diapers in it, including adult and baby types.

And don't let that fool you into thinking I'm all about variety. I'm actually extreeeeeemely picking about what I put on my bottom, and that's a problem; I often end up buying diapers and then not liking them. And in the case of cloth diapers, I then don't know what to do with them, and so I hang onto them until I just don't have room for them anymore. Then, with a great deal of regret, I throw them away.

Argent said:
I have tried loads of brands over the last 28 or so years and in the last few years have been buying ABDL only diapers.

ABU single tape per side are my goto and I tend to pick my favourite from them, hard to beat the Kiddo though as I love the colours, the critters and the front waist band.

I definitely am curious about all ABDL diapers and any plastic backed medical ones that get launched and probably wind up trying around half of them eventually and have found some nice ones to mix it up once in a while but I am pretty brand loyal to ABU.

I'm very ABU loyal as well, I mean they just make it so easy because they actually get Diapers in stock (they dont just say that at times, like Tykables does) and I've found the perfect timing so I can get an order on only 3 days and not have to explain what is in the big boxes.

Not to mention excellent products and excellent customer support (in case anything goes wrong)

Trevor said:
Enough that I no longer feel a burning need to try every new diaper that comes out.

It seems I still tend to be the opposite, I'm anxious to try anything new that looks like it's going to be good. MOST of the time I'm happy with what I get. There will be occasional disappointments in the diaper (like Qtty Rawrz or BareBum), but the most common issue I run into is unexpected sizing. (usually "too small", like PeekABU, Little Monsters, and Cuddlz rev2)

Pampers size 7
Luvs size 6
Huggies Cool Alert PullUps 4t/5t
Underjams
Goodnites
Depends
Tena
Tranquility slim line
Tranquility ATN
ABU Space, Little Paws, Cushies, Lavender and Simple
Rearz Inspire

Like all of us, I've bought goodnights from the store, but since moving into my studio I've tried
Abena Delta form
Abena abri form
Dry247's
Seni Quarto
Molicare Super plus
And almost everything from XP Medical
Tranquility ATN's
Everything from Rearz,
Everything from Bambino
Everything from My Diaper
And all ABU plastic backed units.
That's all I can think of