Northshore supreme prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Does anyone know if there will be any chance of abdl prints or such for the Northshore Supremes? They are such a great product at a great price I feel it deserves to have more flavor beyond the awesome all-white.

Though I do think the waist is a little low, I love the upgrades ones with the rear waist band. Also the Molicare briefs are AMAZING at how they keep the backing attached to their plastic on their new blue designs. I don't know how they did it but the backing never detaches from the plastic and it makes it very durable as the outside moves around a lot.

Too bad Abena took size small off the classics or I would get those, owell. Glad NS is here to take on the challenge!

I can't speak for Adam (he may chime in later), but I do know there was talk of possibly other solid colors than white. They already carry Crinklz (BetterDry with ABDL prints), so I'd guess probably not?

Adam did chime in on a previous thread that they will be introducing a few solid colors to some of the line up. I wish I could find the thread because I vaguely and by vague I mean very vaguely remember him saying something about prints being something they were exploring but it was not written in stone. I think the timeline for the solid colors was late 2018 early 2019 if I remember correctly. That thread was a while ago so my memory may not be serving us real well.

Shelf space isn't an issue though warehouse space is still a consideration. And adding new product lines adds overhead. Although NS has shown interest in adding new lines, don't expect it to be a blank check type of commitment. They won't be able to just add a new line in response to every new idea.

Here's the current plan...3 new colors for Supreme Lite coming around end of 2018...they won't be totally solid colors as they'll have a non-ab themed fashionable print to them. Initially they'll be available in Medium and Large. We have plans to add more colors and introduce Supreme versions in 2019 if they're well received.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Here's the current plan...3 new colors for Supreme Lite coming around end of 2018...they won't be totally solid colors as they'll have a non-ab themed fashionable print to them. Initially they'll be available in Medium and Large. We have plans to add more colors and introduce Supreme versions in 2019 if they're well received.

When does your plan include setting up in Australia?

Unfortunately, Australia is not in the current plans at this time. Sorry.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Any chance North Shore will come to the UK?

*giggles 'cause the ABDL community is gonna try and take NorthShore international*

I'm still excited to see what you all come up with for those. If those are a hit are you gonna expand to the Supremes/Air Supremes?

i cant wait to see what they come up with on the northshore supreme when they take to that line with updates. i have sent ideas to them on a couple things i would like to see. i have hope they will look at them and see what they can do. when i sent them the email about said things i offered to be a person willing to try them out and even pay for the proto type ones. lets say current case is 64.00 a case if the ideas i set out for them uped the case price to 69.00 a case i would pay that price.

I'm still excited to see what you all come up with for those. If those are a hit are you gonna expand to the Supremes/Air Supremes?[/QUOTE]

Supreme is next on the list for colored backsheet after Supreme Lite. We'll see after that.

NorthShoreAdam said:
...they won't be totally solid colors...

What kind of color scheme will it be? I am looking forward to the solid colors. I've never cared for patterns or designs on a product, but I've always wished that they would at least come in a variety of colors.

I stick with plan white my self. id like to try them out.but im iffey obout shiping.boxes often wind up nextoor and her son opens it.

Llayden said:
What kind of color scheme will it be? I am looking forward to the solid colors. I've never cared for patterns or designs on a product, but I've always wished that they would at least come in a variety of colors.

It will not be characters or any bold prints...just something to make them look more fashionable for adults. We know it's impossible to find a design that appeals to everyone but we decided they needed a little something to jazz them up a bit so they didn't look too similar to other colored briefs...even though we think the colors are nicer than what is already available. Final designs won't be available for viewing until the products are in-stock and ready for shipment...hopefully before end of the year.

NorthShoreAdam said:
It will not be characters or any bold prints...just something to make them look more fashionable for adults.

I just realized what I had written did not express what I meant very clearly. I don't care for the prints and patterns available, i.e. ABDL themes and so on. I am very much interested in what you are going to be presenting, something more grown-up. I eagerly await the reveal!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the info! Will these have the same wetness indicator as the current ones, or will it be removed?

Dork said:
Hey Adam,

Thanks for the info! Will these have the same wetness indicator as the current ones, or will it be removed?

The wetness indicators will be removed from the colored briefs. They don't work out well or look great with the colored backsheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back