Status
Not open for further replies.

indigodl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm going away on business in a few weeks for the first time since I decided to give in to my Diaper side and I can't wait!

My wife only fleetingly knows about this side of me (see previous posts) and I've not pushed it any more (I think she hopes I've forgotten) so this will be a chance to finally sleep in diapers! I've also got my onesie and pacifier packed (well, hidden in the car to quickly switch into suite case later ;-)

No real information in this post, just excited to share. A few days to finally be ME!

If you want information, here's the diapers I've currently packed:
  • ABU Simple
  • ABU BareBum
  • NRU Little Rascals
  • Rearz Safari

Remember to bring some small trash bags with you to bag the diapers with at your hotel room.

indigodl said:
My wife only fleetingly knows about this side of me (see previous posts) and I've not pushed it any more (I think she hopes I've forgotten) so this will be a chance to finally sleep in diapers! I've also got my onesie and pacifier packed (well, hidden in the car to quickly switch into suite case later ;-)

No real information in this post, just excited to share. A few days to finally be ME!

If you want information, here's the diapers I've currently packed:
  • ABU Simple
  • ABU BareBum
  • NRU Little Rascals
  • Rearz Safari

I'd suggest you wear the BareBum during the evening at the hotel, not for overnight. Their capacity is lower than the other three, and you don't want any chance of leaking in bed. (that's assuming you can wet overnight I suppose!)

Good call on the Simple, LR, and Sarari though, those would certainly be on my list for a sleep-in!

Sounds like a great trip and plan. I was away on business a couple months ago for a few days and did the same thing. Even though my wife knows about my little side and doesn't mind, we have kids so I have to keep things to myself most of the time. When I was away I really enjoyed having some time to myself with no worries about anyone walking in or needing to keep things hidden. I took along several Crinklz and Rearz Safaris. My suitcase was probably half full of diapers, onesies, and a stuffed animal.

Your diaper stash sounds like a nice variety to sample. Have fun.

Trash bags and everything already packed, I shall be a good hotel guest :)

While the BareBums might be less capacity I'm VERY unlikely to accidentally wet in the night (unless I'm lucky ;-) I do also have some plastic pants as well, just in case I feel the need for extra protection.

I just have a soft spot for BareBums since they were my first ever adult diaper.

indigodl said:
I'm VERY unlikely to accidentally wet in the night (unless I'm lucky ;-)

If I tape on a Safari, luck has nothing to do with it - I make sure they're soaked by morning when I finally crawl out of bed ;)

Good luck on the trip kid :)

Hooray!

I hope you have some wipes and powder too.

Do remember not all hotel windows give you privacy and thoroughly enjoy.

I hope you have a good time

Thanks for your kind words everybody! I'm SO excited that I'm tingling inside :)

When your wife doesn't know this side of you it does represent some logistical challenges to getting the diapers and associated equipment packed. In my case I have stuff hidden, ready in my car that will be transferred into the suitcase on-route to the airport. The process will be reversed on the way back home, unless of course I have the worrying situation of my case going missing!

Makes me feel like some kind of international spy, only with diapers instead of state secrets.

How was the trip?!

I'm back from my trip and it was AMAZING, I got to sleep in a Diaper every night, although I also used plastic pants because I was paranoid about leaking :)

I also took my newly discovered AB side along for the ride so that was more 'equipment' to sneak out of the house, across the world and back. The first night I went out and bought a coloring book and crayons and spent the night laying on the floor in my diaper, onesie and pacifier doing some coloring, LOVED IT! Unfortunately the trip is now over (BOO!) and I'm not sure when I'm going to get another chance to enjoy such a wonderful time. But at least I now know what it feels like to wake up in a diaper :cool:

Disposing of diapers was a bit of a pain. I decided I didn't want to leave them in the hotel room (even though they were completely wrapped) since I've spent SO long repressing this that even acknowledging it to completely random people just isn't possible. So I ended up finding public trash cans to drop them in. Felt like mission impossible some days, although I'm sure I built it up in my mind WAY worse than I needed to.

The planning involved in moving 8 diapers + equipment out of the house and across the world in such a way that my wife would never see, then bringing things back home and back into the hidden stash is pretty stressful though :-( It's a good job that after all these years that I'm an EXPERT level hider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back