Only On (Nintendo) 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is your stance on this practice?

Me as someone that wants a Nintendo Switch (but $300 is a lot if I have to spend a lot on games, hence why I'm waiting) but already has a 3DS i love that the 3DS is still a surviving console now and the company intends to keep it Along with the Switch (for now anyways), and that it is getting new games (and remasters such as the Original Luigis Mansion AFAIK), I think someone that is severely bothered by certain games only being on 3DS can go out and buy a 3DS (or some variation of it) for a lot less than I can buy a Switch (especially if they consider a used one that might be like new).

Another thing is some games are based on games that have been out for a while now and have been developed on the 3DS for the 3DS, to bring these games to the Switch means extra work to change things around so they could work just as well on a Switch; perfect example Etrian Odyssey and Persona Q (which is based on Etrian Odyssey as most Persona games are PlayStation exclusives)

The 3ds is dying down quite a bit , I have a switch and never play my ds anymore my fiancé plays hers all the time though

- - - Updated - - -

The 3ds is dying down quite a bit , I have a switch and never play my ds anymore my fiancé plays hers all the time though the ds is amazing for rpgs though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back