Looking for an abdl community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomkinglordofvenom

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm been an abdl for a little bit, and I kinda want to live that lifestyle without being judged, and was wondering if any body knew of any abdl livening communities, as I'm looking to move to an abdl community area but I don't know if any exist, please help.

Venomkinglordofvenom said:
I'm been an abdl for a little bit, and I kinda want to live that lifestyle without being judged, and was wondering if any body knew of any abdl livening communities, as I'm looking to move to an abdl community area but I don't know if any exist, please help.

I have never heard of an ABDL community. There are munches and conventions all over. Where abouts do you live?

Well we have lots of Texans here so maybe some can chime in!

We started designing one last year at TeddyCon. We had some cool ideas, but didn’t go very far with it.

We talked about an apartment building the size of a city block. The first floor could be setup for ABDL shops, public play spaces, and other standard amenities. (Laundry, gym, pool, etc) The second floor up would be different sizes of apartments. We talked about a 2 part lobby with security to keep the general public from seeing anything we wouldn’t want them to.. That’s about as far as we got with it though. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to be the thread destroyer but I'd there was such a thing it might have the same fate as that one diaper store that opened up for the abdl community...threats, lawsuits, and even security issues if you get my six.

It is hard enough to even do a convention and any area where there is a collective community for extended periods that is not agreed on by others may result to risks... I would love to see a place like this though but keeping it secret would be impossible. Perhaps a place where boys and girls nursery's will be available side by side and choose a room or there being free nights or nightly events...

There's a place called The Woodshed in Orlando that says they are accepting. I've thought about trying it there out of curiosity.

bigbabygirl said:
There's a place called The Woodshed in Orlando that says they are accepting. I've thought about trying it there out of curiosity.

Do you have more information? I live close there and I hold doubts as I out of anyone would have heard about it.... (I constantly try to research because I never really get to talk to anyone abdl except online.

UPDATE: Okay I looked it up. No wonder. that is a dungeon. They may be accepting but that is way to much kink for comfort. I dont think I want to be trying to get in little space with moans and whips in the next room....

LilacCrinkle said:
Do you have more information? I live close there and I hold doubts as I out of anyone would have heard about it.... (I constantly try to research because I never really get to talk to anyone abdl except online.

UPDATE: Okay I looked it up. No wonder. that is a dungeon. They may be accepting but that is way to much kink for comfort. I dont think I want to be trying to get in little space with moans and whips in the next room....

:laugh:

I'm sorry, but that just cracked me up. The thought of the dungeon-master guy coming in all dressed in leather and stuff to check on the 'babs' still holding his whip. :laugh:

"Does woo needs a changy?"

I'm dyin' here.

LilacCrinkle said:
Hate to be the thread destroyer but I'd there was such a thing it might have the same fate as that one diaper store that opened up for the abdl community...threats, lawsuits, and even security issues if you get my six.

It is hard enough to even do a convention and any area where there is a collective community for extended periods that is not agreed on by others may result to risks... I would love to see a place like this though but keeping it secret would be impossible. Perhaps a place where boys and girls nursery's will be available side by side and choose a room or there being free nights or nightly events...

Forgive me for asking but Why would there be lawsuits? I mean... being abdl isn’t illegal last time I checked I guess people are just ignorant and stereotypical. It’s so sad that people aren’t accepting of who we are, we don’t rub it in people’s faces and we certainly don’t shout about it. I hope there’s a day when we don’t have to hide who we are :/

PorridgepiggywindowS said:
Forgive me for asking but Why would there be lawsuits? I mean... being abdl isn’t illegal last time I checked I guess people are just ignorant and stereotypical. It’s so sad that people aren’t accepting of who we are, we don’t rub it in people’s faces and we certainly don’t shout about it. I hope there’s a day when we don’t have to hide who we are :/

People don't like 'weird' unless it's their own personal brand of it. :laugh:

They're not 'lawsuits' like you'd think, they start complaining to the city about said place, that it's a den of freaks and weirdos and Won't Somebody Think Of The Children?™ Until someone either says to them "Shut it. It's a business." or they get someone on their (wrong) line of thought and they force the place out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back