Dry 24/7 and betterdry

Status
Not open for further replies.

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Went from dry 24/7 to better dry and found that they run smaller.
I use my dresser to put them it and on 24/7 i could only get 4 across with one on an angle. Better dry i get 5 across no problem. Learning curve on tapping these.
Also i am trying a booster for the first time and love it.
I bought a bag from my diaper the one they say lasts for 24 hours in large. I can't believe that i once i use to fit nice in this size.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😊😊😊😊😊😉😉😉😉

Best way to tape these is to wrap bottom tapes around the legs first, then the top tapes towards the top of the diaper. Rub the tapes in a bit to help activate the glue better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BetterDry plastic tends to have wrinkles in at least where I tape it.
I find it helps to hold the tape down and pull on the plastic around it. It pulls the wrinkles out and the tape holds better.
Crinklz should send a spy over to Hartmann and findout what plastic and tapes they use, and switch. There needs to be more espionage in this area.

WABX said:
Went from dry 24/7 to better dry and found that they run smaller.
I use my dresser to put them it and on 24/7 i could only get 4 across with one on an angle. Better dry i get 5 across no problem. Learning curve on tapping these.
Also i am trying a booster for the first time and love it.

BetterDry/Crinklz are withut a doubt the best diaper to boost - their leak guards are both far apart and the tallest on the market.

Dry247 are several inches wider, and maybe slightly longer, so yes the 247 are a little bigger. Strangely enough, they claim several inches smaller minimum size, AND several inches larger maximum size. Just goes to show you how the "claimed range" on the diaper packaging can't be trusted or compared.

(dry247/L claim 40-65, I estimate ... 40-65, a perfect match! crinklz/L claim 43-59, I estimate 37-58!)

Thanks for all your advice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back