ID Super Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantricfollower

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have just taken delivery of three packs of ID Super and opened the first last night to find that they have changed the design. Advertised still as plastic faced,the side panels are now fabric with small plastic panels front and back that the tapes hardly reach.
As a side sleeper , I rely on the plastic faced diaper for protection and wove with a wet bed. The new ID Super leaks and the side panels tear with movement in bed.
Beware .
They will tell us that it is for the sake of the planet but the mix of plastic and fabric is just to cheapen production and I am left with three packs for the garbage. I will stick to Molicare Active , the best diaper out there.

Actually. If you want to be "enactmentaly friendly" use cotton.

- - - Updated - - -

And they are a trackin' lot cheaper in the long run too.😸

I have used ID super for years now as night time nappies and have had no issues what so ever they are far superior and cheaper to the tena equivalents that I am provided to use in the day.

I will say that I use the cotton backed ones rather than the plastic (didn't like the plastic backed ones)

I even use them on long journeys, planes trains etc and have never had them fall apart or leak.

I wasn't a really big fan of them either, I actually got them by mistake. I had ordered them from XPMedical when they first rolled out, and I didn't realize that there was a version that was all plastic and a version that wasn't. I wouldn't necessarily say they were bad, per se, just not as good as other products on the market that are similarly priced.

Now I don't even think XP carries the iD line at all, though I've primarily switched to ABU since Gary no longer runs XP.

I've fallen foul of the fabric side panels on quite a few nappies. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I've still got a nearly full pack somewhere.

If you dont like the changes they've made to the id expert slip super you should try the very similar drylife slip super, its basically an all white version of the old full plastic id slip.

You can get them at incontinence shop and nappies r us in the uk.

Tried the drylife nappies when they first came out. I was in the office at NRU/The Inco Shop and one of the office ladies gave me a medium and a large to try. They were nice but it was the usual story that the medium was too small and the large too big leaving space to leak.

There was one manufacturer made a 'Regular' sized nappy which was in between medium and large. They were in America and stocked by save express in Germany. They stocked the whole 'Small, Medium & Large' but not 'Regular'. I did ask why and the reply cited warehouse space..... disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back