A. Is conformable
B. If it has a crinkle it is not noticable
C. Is not noticeable under clothes
D. Can hold a lot when wetting and messing
E. Low in price
F. All-over printing

Thank You for Any Suggestions!

I totally recommend Crinklz.

Hits all of these points for the most part. Except maybe discreetness when wet. It swells like mad so good chance of waddling. Quite thin when dry though.

There's a review on them up here already if you'd like to know more about them.

Most of that should be pretty easy, but being very absorbent and cheap are in a way opposites, I mean there are capable diapers on a budget, but that depends how big the budget is and how long you want a diaper to last.

As for how much a diaper crinkles, I think we all notice that a lot more than other people, but generally speaking thick and highly absorbent plastic backed diapers will crinkle, so if you want to minimize or avoid that you will want thinner or one that is cloth backed or maybe even a plastic/cloth hybrid like Tykables.

I agree with Sheepies. The diaper your describing is Crinklz.... except for “is not noticeable under clothes”. I wear jeans and it only has to be at half capacity for it to start being noticeable. If you’re willing to pay a bit more and lose a little bit of capacity, tykables would be ideal, both are pretty quiet for plastic backed diapers. I feel that tykables are better at concealing smell as well.

ditto to crinklz. you could also try abu cushies. there pretty cheap and all over prints. just have to see if you like the one tape style diapers.

I'm really looking into Crinklz and I think i'm going to buy them, one bad part is that I'm very skinny for my age and my waist is about an inch and a half too small for the medium sized diapers. Will this be a problem?

ColonelWedgie said:
I'm really looking into Crinklz and I think i'm going to buy them, one bad part is that I'm very skinny for my age and my waist is about an inch and a half too small for the medium sized diapers. Will this be a problem?
An inch and a half shouldn't be an issue.

I'm only 2-3 inches above minimum of a large and would like the tapes to come up a little more to the front. Minor personal preference but it doesn't affect anything. Better for a diaper to be too big than too small.

I'd suggest just buying a pack to try it out.

I think anything below a 28 inch waist might be pushing it. Definitely only buy one bag for your first purchase. I’m not sure if NorthShore Care Supply offers Crinklz free samples like they do for the other products they sell, but it couldn’t hurt to call them and ask.

This is all good advice.

Crinklz does sound like what you're describing. Buy just one bag at first to test it though. There is some crinkling and bulk to them, though we notice this much more than others around us. Just wear one pant size larger than normal to accomodate the bulk and you'll be fine. If you're super worried about the crinkling then also wear a good and guiet diaper cover. Something like PUL pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back