Asked cricklz about expanding their designs to Northshore :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Well So i sent a message asking them about expanding sizes to small in which they could maybe look forward to making deals with Northshore and adding their templates to Northshore brief supply in addition to the Betterydry company. I think it would be awesome as NS supplies very nice quality and affordable products with probably a higher customer base as well.

Hope they reply lol

Northshore already sells 3 Crinklz designs (regular, astronauts and aquanauts).

kraken98 said:
Well So i sent a message asking them about expanding sizes to small in which they could maybe look forward to making deals with Northshore and adding their templates to Northshore brief supply in addition to the Betterydry company. I think it would be awesome as NS supplies very nice quality and affordable products with probably a higher customer base as well.

Hope they reply lol

We agree that it would be nice if Crinklz added a size Small in the future. The medium is just too large for a lot of people. Thanks for reaching out to the manufacturer on our behalf.

Maybe NorthShore can make ABDL Pull-Ups?

FandieFolf said:
Maybe NorthShore can make ABDL Pull-Ups?

We are evaluating a lot of options but I don't see ABDL pullons as one of our top priorities. I suspect that someone else who specializes in ABDL designs like Crinklz may get to it first.

Hmm. But Crinklz may not make good pull-ons

NorthShoreAdam said:
We agree that it would be nice if Crinklz added a size Small in the future. The medium is just too large for a lot of people. Thanks for reaching out to the manufacturer on our behalf.

I will post an update whenever they reply (if they ever do). Otherwise yeah, strongly need a size small because the mediums are slightly large for a medium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back