Diaper training

Status
Not open for further replies.
KryanAshford said:
This is more about replacing Undies with diapers. I plan on retaining some control if not all

well you can and if you wish to use them but we may not realise it when we started when diapered and you use one the next one will be easer and the next and eventually you're body when you diaper up you'll natually feel the urge sensation change a little like your body wants to go in your nappy and it pretty much gose down hill from there. lol i read too much first time diapered stories

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
There is nothing inevitable about that. If it is even a risk, it would require a conscious effort to relax the bladder over time. Diapers might be magical and all but not that way.

not really sometimes its about your natural instincts after a while you instinctivly start getting urges to go right away and the urges are stonger because your body was trained to go potty at a specific place when you start peeing yourself and pooping yourself you rewrite your instincts after a prolonged time

BabyLeon said:
well you can and if you wish to use them but we may not realise it when we started when diapered and you use one the next one will be easer and the next and eventually you're body when you diaper up you'll natually feel the urge sensation change a little like your body wants to go in your nappy and it pretty much gose down hill from there. lol i read too much first time diapered stories

not really sometimes its about your natural instincts after a while you instinctivly start getting urges to go right away and the urges are stonger because your body was trained to go potty at a specific place when you start peeing yourself and pooping yourself you rewrite your instincts after a prolonged time

Neither of your responses bear resemblance to my experience as a 24/7 wearer or that if anyone I know who wears over long periods. Any changes require effort. If that has somehow been your personal experience, I think it would say more about you than any fundamental elements of diaper wearing. It frankly flies in the face of how every baby starts out wearing diapers and gradually gains enough control to be potty trained.

Trevor said:
Neither of your responses bear resemblance to my experience as a 24/7 wearer or that if anyone I know who wears over long periods. Any changes require effort. If that has somehow been your personal experience, I think it would say more about you than any fundamental elements of diaper wearing. It frankly flies in the face of how every baby starts out wearing diapers and gradually gains enough control to be potty trained.

true but your also teaching your body new habbits via muscle memory. if you want to keep control your going to have to mimic the holding it prosess you'd normally go for when doing a toilet run

BabyLeon said:
true but your also teaching your body new habbits via muscle memory. if you want to keep control your going to have to mimic the holding it prosess you'd normally go for when doing a toilet run
That’s true I think, I mean at least in my case I’ve been just started using my diaper for everything I’m already bowel incontinent but since I’ve been wetting I have noticed that I’m feeling like I need to pee more often and can’t hold it as long.

I wear diapers because they ARE my underwear. I feel very comfortable wearing my diaper, rather than underwear. I have been wearing almost constantly for months now and pee frequently during the day, right now I am sitting in my damp diaper, and will have to change soon. When I wear underwear, on rare occasion, I need to be near a bathroom otherwise I leak with embarrassing results. I only wear cloth diapers and plastic or PUL pants, these really work well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back