How did you guys become babyfurs or diaperfurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FandieFolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I became one because I loved the cute art and because I liked diapers

FandieFolf said:
I became one because I loved the cute art and because I liked diapers

I dont consider myself a Diaperfur or Babyfur, but I also like the art and love diapers.

Reactions: Removed
In my case, my enjoyment for both of these (being padded and things anthro/furry) went on independent of each other for many years with me thinking nothing of it other than "these are just two seemingly unrelated things i enjoy".
Many years later i came to realise that not only are there others who enjoy one or both of these same odd things i do, but that there was lots and lots of people who enjoy them both together!

"Become"? Huh, I've always been the way I am. I'm just me.

Reactions: Cinder
Aww, that's cute!

Echoing what starpup said. I don't have a specific "littlefur" or "diaperfur" 'sona - my fursona is a fully-grown adult ferret. But when I feel little, I often also feel ferrety, so... *shrug*.

Well, I stumbled upon diapers and furries myself around at the same time...but I didn't really become very active til years later.

I don't Know how I became a Diaper-Fur, I guess it Just happened?? Back when I was like 2 or 7 I'd just Watch a Bunch of cartoons That had Anthropomorphic Animals and I grew to Love this Stuff.

I've been a DL as far back as I can remember, but went through a phase in high school in which I learned what furries were and decided that I hated them with a passion.

I finally started accepting myself as a DL around my early 20s, and that experience got me to rethink my stance on furry stuff. Eventually I stumbled across a comic called "found" and started reading it in the same way that one starts watching YouTube videos of car crashes. The next thing I knew, it was 4am and I was crying over a work of fiction for the first time ever in my life. Then I discovered the artists other comic, "Shine", and read through all of it. Reading 4 years worth of journals and comments in which Star was constantly being a generally wonderful person really helped me get over the whole furry stigma, and I designed and commissioned my character shortly after.

Aww

was into diapers most of my life, discovered furry around college.

I became one after getting incited to a furmeet from a friend on the old aby.com

fluffabear said:
I became one after getting incited to a furmeet from a friend on the old aby.com

Have you had a chance to attend any conventions yet? You'll have a blast if you do.

I think I have been a baby fur/diaperfur/little since I was 4 or 5. I joined my first babyfur forum at the age of 12 or 13, maybe.

irnub said:
I've been a DL as far back as I can remember, but went through a phase in high school in which I learned what furries were and decided that I hated them with a passion.

I finally started accepting myself as a DL around my early 20s, and that experience got me to rethink my stance on furry stuff. Eventually I stumbled across a comic called "found" and started reading it in the same way that one starts watching YouTube videos of car crashes. The next thing I knew, it was 4am and I was crying over a work of fiction for the first time ever in my life. Then I discovered the artists other comic, "Shine", and read through all of it. Reading 4 years worth of journals and comments in which Star was constantly being a generally wonderful person really helped me get over the whole furry stigma, and I designed and commissioned my character shortly after.

I've always had an easier time relating to anthropomorphic animals than humans because the way they express emotion made more sense to me. I wasn't diagnosed with Asperger's until I was in my 20s but now it makes total sense. My "breakthrough" with relationships was reading Freefall and identifying very heavily with Florence (uplifted red wolf) as she fell in love with Winston (human). Before then, I really didn't know what romance felt like. But getting to see it "through her eyes" helped it make sense to me.

Reactions: Mickey
I found out about the whole abdl thing at around age 12. Due to my age I was growing up with the internet and anything was only a couple clicks away so I was going around a few abdl forums and it was nice to know I wasnt alone. As others have said I'd heard a few bad things about furry's on the tv and internet but after I kept on seeing profiles with furry avatars and reading a good few furry stories I knew I was hooked. I started going furry meets at 16 in my local city and I've been a fur ever since. I managed to get to confuzzled this year and it was great! I especially enjoyed going to an abdl room party and again it was nice seeing I wasn't alone being an abdl in the fandom.

My Caitian alter-ego is a part of me.
Being autistic and a social outsider, I have had an inner world where I am an alien felinoid from another solar system since I was a teenager.
My Caitian self did assist me in surviving the severe neglect and physical and emotional abuse I suffered at the hands of my mentally deranged Mother.

I knew I liked diapers ever since I was very young, found out about the whole furry community about 4 years ago. Although I always loved the cartoons and movies with anthro characters, I never really knew it was known as "furry". As for baby / diaperfur, I don't consider myself one but love the art (you all have awesome sona profile pics by the way), and reading thru the threads here, and I love the looks of the Little Pawz and PeekABU diapers, so am I a furry that just doesn't know he's a diaperfur or??? lol. Regardless, I enjoy both things and would love the experience of going to a con someday!

I’ve always wanted to where diapers (again) since I was 4 or 5. And I’ve always thought tv shows with anthro characters were cool, such as Dragon Tales and Redwall. I discovered babyfurs when I was 13 I think, when I discovered Reva’s art by accident.

Reactions: JWolf
Was almost always DL got into furry, the rest just sort of fell into place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back