How did you guys become babyfurs or diaperfurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some fursuiters at a bowling alley once and was really intrigued. Did a bit of searching online and found my local furry community. Went out to a couple meets and before I knew it I was in a suit being part of the commercial for our local con. Diapers were a bit more subtle. I saw some photos on 4chan way back when, I think I was still in highschool and my intrest gradually grew. Then I found this website and sites like abu. Took quite a while to work up the courage to pick up some goodnites and I absolutley loved it. Then it just seemed natural to combine the two and the rest is history

FandieFolf said:
I became one because I loved the cute art and because I liked diapers
I'm not a fur but the art also always interested me. It's amazing how just a kink can encourage people to make such great art.

I figure that I've taken an interest because I also like the artwork and I like diapers.

Pampers_the_best said:
I'm not a fur but the art also always interested me. It's amazing how just a kink can encourage people to make such great art.
For many in the fandom, it isn't a kink at all, merely an interest in the culture. Even for those who are into the sexual aspects, it's far more engrossing than a kink would be. Kinda like ABDL, actually. :3

Took the two parts and put them together.

I was an AB/DL in 2012 when I joined ADISC. I've been having a slowly worsening episode of incontinence since mid-2013.

In around mid-2014 I started hanging out on a furry IRC network. I came up with a fursona to fit in (I wasn't really strongly inclined one way or another at that time). I got involved in the community more heavily. As my continence got worse, my fursona started being padded like I was.

I'm kind of a member of the babyfur community under protest - I love everyone in it, and I'm a furry, but babyfurs as a cohesive culture seem to be pointed in a different direction from me. Still, very happy to be here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
Kaliborio said:
Took the two parts and put them together.
I'm kind of a member of the babyfur community under protest - I love everyone in it, and I'm a furry, but babyfurs as a cohesive culture seem to be pointed in a different direction from me. Still, very happy to be here :)
Same. I think babyfurs are cute and all and I love the art but I don't feel part of that culture. I tend to think of myself as a diaperfur but curiously, my fursona isn't AB/DL at all. He's more or less me but smarter, more successful, and with cooler hobbies.

Well I’ve been a furry since I didn’t know what that word meant. Five years old cutting out tails and stapling them to the seat of my pants. I always wanted to be a cat woman. I remember when my mother went to my therapist about it because she was absolutely terrified. He’s she said “why is my daughter like this what’s wrong with her ?” And my therapist bless his soul said she likes cats. The diaper thing came later. I was in the hospital for a burst appendix. I had a huge fever and I couldn’t even get out of bed on my own because I had to do the stomach muscular thing and that hurt like hell. I don’t know if it was the drugs the near death experience with the fact that I had a very hard maybe 25-year-old man nurse but Ever sense I feel happier in diapers safer and way less anxious. I didn’t get into the community until later I was 15 when my appendix exploded and I was almost 19 when I found my first for a group and I still wasn’t even out of the closet about liking diapers till I was 23

i...am not sure exactly WHAT i am....i mean...i guess im kinda a closet furry in that i grew up in the anthropomorphized 80s to early 90s. Im a definite 100% brony but i kind of want...to be a furry as well. Being lonely, 35 and minor aspergers/autism is hard and having a support network like ADISC has helped so much. Like i really almost looked into maybe considering a fursuit but my age and obvious having no social interactions outside the internet and MAYBE a convention once a year make that a wasted effort. I live in Florida and there is decidedly almost a non-existent community for both ABs / DLs etc at least in my part of the state as it is mostly elderly.

Slomo said:
"Become"? Huh, I've always been the way I am. I'm just me.
all of us are, I believe this is saying when did we discover about this and knew that it was us.
-kiwi

Last edited:
And, since the furry fandom is amorphous and voluntary (last I checked, nobody was collecting dues or checking membership cards), if you want to be, then you are. If not, then you're not. Although somewhat it's the "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck" situation where if you seem to have all the same interests as a lot of the fandom, then you're probably likely not to mind being lumped in with them.

Yeah i just kinda....am on the fence with the furry fandom because im already a hardcore brony so i have OCs and whatever of pony charecters but i cant even begin to think of what i would want to do for a FUR Oc i mean so many just got Canids and such but im so un-creative i cant think of if i should

RetroGamerGuy said:
Yeah i just kinda....am on the fence with the furry fandom because im already a hardcore brony so i have OCs and whatever of pony charecters but i cant even begin to think of what i would want to do for a FUR Oc i mean so many just got Canids and such but im so un-creative i cant think of if i should
You don't have to have an OC ("fursona", "Personal Furry", etc.). Just be you and enjoy the art, talent, parades, games, humor, dance competitions, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: I see lots of people at furry cons with ponysonas. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Ya i kind of do want a fursona though. I love how awesome the art every person has of them...hm

Honestly, I don’t know. I think I just kinda stumbled into it one day, and became interested in it.

I've been a DL most of my life. A few years ago I got interested in the furry fandom, not knowing so many from that community where into diapers.
So I looked for one community and found two in the end!
Life can be so full of pleasant surprises!

Reactions: JWolf
Mattew is responsible for making me a babyfur. It’s his fault. :p
I started out interested in diapers and regression. But, I never thought about being furry because I was not into fur suiting. Then I saw Mattew’s (original) profile pic by Marci. I thought it was adorable, got a Marci commission myself, and realized you can be considered furry just for loving the artwork (which I DO). Also, when I thought about it, little kids love to pretend they are animals. So being a babyfur is a nice mix of regression and imaginative “animal” play. A perfect fit!

While I'm not one myself, I first heard about furries back in the 90's and they were called "furry muck"

Little2Roo said:
I started out interested in diapers and regression. But, I never thought about being furry because I was not into fur suiting. Then I saw Mattew’s (original) profile pic by Marci. I thought it was adorable, got a Marci commission myself, and realized you can be considered furry just for loving the artwork (which I DO). Also, when I thought about it, little kids love to pretend they are animals. So being a babyfur is a nice mix of regression and imaginative “animal” play. A perfect fit!

Sure...blame me...all my fault... :p

Little2Roo said:
only appropriate thing to do is get him back by getting him back into mewing ;)

rennecfox said:
only appropriate thing to do is get him back by getting him back into mewing ;)

Hush You :p

I like my human / werewolf character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back