what pacifier is this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownp2

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Does any one what pacifier is this? Looks like a chicco pacifier but bigger. I havent found this size though, any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 66
maybe hevea, does it have stars and moons?

im not sure thats the only pic I have/ I thought it could be but the nipple look slonger

Irgendwelche Hilfe damit? sieht aus wie eine gute Größe, aber kann es immer noch nicht finden. Ich fand ähnlich, aber kleiner

It looks a bit like someone melted the nipple a bit to make it longer. See that bump in the slim part? The latex looks thinner there than it looks on the original Chicco pacifiers.

Also, did you mean to write in German? :p

does latex melt?

Not in, like, boiling water, but it can be melted with a candle or something like that. I wouldn't recommend trying this though, since it might be hard to control how much gets melted, so you might end up with holes in your paci.

it could possibly be a store brand, or discontinued, how long ago did you first get it?

Schwanensee said:
It looks a bit like someone melted the nipple a bit to make it longer. See that bump in the slim part? The latex looks thinner there than it looks on the original Chicco pacifiers.

Also, did you mean to write in German? :p

doesnt look melted or deformed. You know one that looks similar to it?

xionghaizi said:
it could possibly be a store brand, or discontinued, how long ago did you first get it?

Idk I want to find one but only got the pic

unknownp2 said:
doesnt look melted or deformed. You know one that looks similar to it?

To me it looks like someone took a chicco pacifier (because the base looks exactly like one), heated up the base and pulled a bit. Maybe they didn't even heat it up, maybe that just happened with long term use, since this pacifier looks fairly old. But I am very sure it's just a stretched out chicco paci.

Look, I know you've been very stubborn in the past about wanting the exact pacifier in your picture, but every time it's just been "This one looks bigger than normal baby pacifiers", so why don't you get an adult pacifier? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're from Europe, if not Germany. The Nuk medic pro L Spezialsauger is very easy and cheap to buy here, it's latex, and the shield has the typical Nuk shape. There's also thousands of other adult pacifier brands available, but this one might be a good start.

Looking closer could be just a chicco one but looks bigger because of the angle. thanks for the suggestion but I got plenty of the nuk medic pro which are really good but now I am looking for some nice shields. These all latex/rubber ones look pretty nice and wouldve been wonderful if there was an adult version of it. I know the baby pants shields are very popular but havent seen that much variety on adult ones. the ones from pacifiers r us look great but theyre way too expensive

there is a taiwan brand thumb shaped pacifier called simba, its longer than regular pacifiers.

Its not about the shape but the whole pacifier. Im looking for one entirely made of latex like those but more on the adult size

You might have to suggest it to a company. :\ I think it would be pretty cool to have an all-latex pacifier, but I don't know if anyone would be interested in taking the time to develop one for bigger mouths.

I know thats very unlikely so whats why I was looking one already made bigger than the reg baby ones

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back