Ever been Caught off guard in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What is a moment that you have been caught off guard in a diaper?
A time you didn't expect?

Mine happened the other day. I was out to lunch with My wife (who knows and is ok with me being an AB) and two of her friends, her friends don't know I'm AB or at least that's what I thought.
As it was going to be one of those lunches my wife and her friends would be catching up and I would proberly be bored my wife told me to wear a diaper and be comfortable.

Once we arrived we all sat down and talked, eventually I sat there quietly while the girls all caught up. One of my wife's friends Karen has a two and a half year old son Jason who is still in daytime diapers.
Jason was sitting coloring and I was watching from across the table.
My wife could see I was bored so when the hostess come around she asked her if she could get another coloring stencil and some more pencils for me. I was super embarrassed but the girls all laughed and said see if you can color as good as Jason.

But that was only the beginning, after a while Samantha my wife's other friend said it smells like wet toddler, Jason might need changing to Karen. Karen checked Jason and said he's dry. The Karen looked at my wife and said Jason's not the only toddler at this table. My wife smiled and said it's ok I'll change little Drew when we get home his diaper should last till then. I was shocked.
Nothing more was said at the table.

I started to ask my wife when we got in the car to go home what just happened and she told me it's ok, Karen and Sam are ok, they know and think it's cute. She then said when this all started, when I told her I am ABDL mostly AB she need people to talk too. So she confided in her two best friends.
I just sat there red faced, in shock.

She told me it's ok little guy. Do worry, there ok with it and have know for ages.

So that's how I was caught off guard, have you ever had anything happen to you where you where caught off guard?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
Wow, that had to be embarrassing for you. When I first told my wife about my DLism, she didn’t take it well and she was so mad because she didn’t feel like she had anybody to talk to about it. It’s good that your wife has friends who she can confide in.

This neatly illustrates how men think that they tell women things in confidence, but for those women "in confidence" means "I'll tell anyone I like".

Nice story though. Must have felt so embarrassing when you realised that they knew....

• Haha
Reactions: Kashmir
Several times, mostly when I lived with my mother, I was startled more than a few times. I was usually gaming or playing music and wearing and would get a surprise interruption, hoping that my pants it blanket was covering my padded self well enough. I also got woken up and always hoped I would never kick my covers off to the side and expose my diaper. I also work in school once, that was intense, and I never put it on until after the day was over, as I was a band student and usually stayed afterwards for various occasions. So, yea I have had some pretty sketch moments between my mother and surprise friend visits.

Wow! I don't think I can match that one and I'm mostly glad for that. I have had my adult children come over unannounced when I've been diapered, but I just go into the bathroom connected to my bedroom and change If I'm wet. I've also had delivery men come to the door when I'm diapered but they really can't tell because I'm otherwise dressed.

normalguy said:
This neatly illustrates how men think that they tell women things in confidence, but for those women "in confidence" means "I'll tell anyone I like".

Nice story though. Must have felt so embarrassing when you realised that they knew....
Its not just women. Men do that too. Its people in general, and not everybody at that. There are plenty of people, men and women alike, that you could spill your darkest secrets to and they either take it to their grave or they forget you even told them. Plenty of other people, while they might talk about it, they would never divulge the person's identity.

ABdrew said:
I started to ask my wife when we got in the car to go home what just happened and she told me it's ok, Karen and Sam are ok, they know and think it's cute. She then said when this all started, when I told her I am ABDL mostly AB she need people to talk too. So she confided in her two best friends.
I just sat there red faced, in shock.
I get that your wife wanted somebody to talk to about things. It can be a lot to take in and think about. But its not right of her to be giving away your secrets without even telling you or getting your permission. At the very least she shouldn't have said it was you. I think you and her need to have a serious talk about privacy and confidential information.

Wow, I've never experienced anything like that, but it must have been quite a shock indeed. Debates over your wife's right to tell friends aside, there are probably quite a few of us for whom this exact situation is the stuff of hormone-fueled fantasy. Maybe the moral here is that the reality of erotic humiliation can be far less awesome than our imaginations might make it out to be?

Almost three weeks ago now. Three or fore of my coworkers (young kids in there late teens/early twenties) were talking/gossiping/giggling, when the discussion turned to diapers, not an unusual topic in a nursing home, and I really didn't pay much attention,, until one spoke up saying that if her loose stools didn't clear up soon she was going to sngag a diaper from one of the residents. Then in a rather flipent manner, and totally out of the blue, she turned and ask me if I'd ever had a BM in my pants. To this day I have no idea if she knows. Or was just being flippent. And in either case my boss knows I wear. (Out of nissesity) So whether the others know or suspect... ?

When my wife and I were dating I took her to my Motorcycle Club's house. We started talking about ringing in the new year and the VP yells to my girl that she needed to talk me into wearing one of my diapers and coming as baby new year. It kind of shocked me because his girl was there too and I wasn't sure what she knew. Other than that all of my brothers knew and I was up front with my wife from very early in our dating relationship.

To her credit she just looked at him and said "I think I'll just let him decide that without my help."

Never been caught off guard, I wear when I want, mostly when the mood strikes (usually based on stress), but I was kinda caught off guard by my Mom once when she was looking for the little dog (she was looking into my room and asked me where the little dog was, but I did have pants on so it wasnt 100% obvious, but she could have seen the waistband).

But Drew, will you ever knowingly want to be around your wife's friends again?

ABdrew said:
What is a moment that you have been caught off guard in a diaper?
A time you didn't expect?

A long time ago, I lived with a girl. We shared a house with another couple. My girlfriend and I had the downstairs, the other couple the upstairs. We would play together and sleep in our diapers after the other couple went to bed. One evening we awoke to the other couple screaming at us that the house was on fire, so we jumped up, covered ourselves with a blanket and ran outside. We stood outside in just diapers and t-shirts covered by a blanket while the firemen put out the fire and cleared the house. Most of the neighborhood came out to watch. So yeah, that was probably the most intense time I was caught off guard in a diaper. Apparently the attic fan had locked up and caught on fire. We certainly weren't expecting that. We always wore pajama bottoms after that incident.

I forget what I was doing before hand, either a large landscaping project in the yard or some insane ot at work, either way I texted my ex gf (like 5 years ago) that I was beat and jumping in the shower, what are we doing for dinner kind of texts, she said get cleaned up and comfy because we are staying home and I just bought a roasted chicken at the food store reply's, I took that as take a shower, put on a diaper and a pair of sweat pants, boy was I shocked when I was sitting on the couch and I heard her pull in the driveway and her parents car right behind hers because they were going to eat dinner with us.

My sister in law lives next door. She is constantly coming over to chat with my wife so I have to make sure I’m wearing pants or keep some nearby.

PamperDamper said:
But Drew, will you ever knowingly want to be around your wife's friends again?

I don't think I could. I was so embarissed. I still don't know what to do about this.

ABdrew said:
I don't think I could. I was so embarissed. I still don't know what to do about this.

I think if I was in the situation I would feel embarrassed on the inside for sure, but at least it's nice to have a loving Wife that accepts you 100%, so I would probably just deal with it (although I may not want to willingly hang out with them, if I didnt know I could adapt)

Pay back!!!!!!

ABdrew said:

i think some pay back is in order. next time you are with your wife and her friends you should POOP A TRUCK LOAD IN YOUR PANTS. then say "UUH OOOOHH" RILLLY LOUD!!!!! just like this!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[video=youtube;44dTHoZk-QQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44dTHoZk-QQ[/video]

IM SERIOUS DO IT...

I have a couple times where this has happened to me. After my accident 9 yrs ago I could not work for a while. My friend talked me into going to an adult daycare during the day to get out of the house a couple of days during the week. I told the daycare I was still having problem during the day controlling my bladder. They said I would have to wear a diaper while I was there. My first day at the daycare I had to go into a room with a nurse, and we went over my history, and then a tour of the place. Then after the tour I meet a couple of the aids and one of them was a girl I went to high school with. In a way I was happy I knew someone, but on the other hand I was embarrassed that she knew I was in diapers. After a couple of hours there she and another aid came up to me and said they needed to see if I needed to be changed. They took me into a room and had me lay down and went ahead and changed my diaper.
Another time was about 3 yrs ago and I was with my friend. Her sister knew I was AB/DL, and had no problem with it at all. My friend I kepted this part private between us. Her sister was a nurse at the hospital and worked in CCU. One night she was filling in at the ER. That day I was not feeling to great, and as time went on I started having some chest pains so my friend took me to the hospital. When I got to the hospital they took me right back to a room, and her sister was the nurse. She helped me get undressed and my diaper was wet but not that bad. After a couple hour in the emergency room they admitted me. Before going up to my room she checked my diaper and went ahead and changed me.

When I was staying with my now ex, it was in a large apartment building for students. One time we were sleeping in our diapers and the fire alarm went off for a test. I scrambled to get clothes on and wait outside until it was okay to go back inside.

Reactions: MairredDcouple
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back