What do you guys like about swollen diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for me a swollen diaper that gives me a poofy butt or slight waddle makes me feel a little naughty, kind of like a guilty pleasure, plus its extremely comfortable, atleast when its still warm.

I enjoy a diaper swell. The thick squishy feeling is nice between my legs.

I thought when I read the question that it would be an easy answer until I thought about it. Then I realized it wasn't that easy to answer. For me I wear every night and really enjoy the swelling between my legs that pushes my legs apart. Not sure why, just do. Weird huh? Sometimes I'll wear a pull up during the day. They don't swell that much go get the same feeling, but on occasion I'll wear one of my 'big' diapers during the day, and love the feeling as it swells and makes the front of my pants/jeans gets all fat and puffy. Also love the extra weight that I drag around. LOVE IT.

Swelling is the biggest factor in my love for diapers. I will sometimes put on a diaper and pee in it just to feel the swelling for a few minutes, and then take it off.

Cool how diverse our kink. I'm a wearer; not a "user". I've tried it and found it revolting. To each their own!

The swelling and that full feeling

For me its the feeling that theres something between my legs that wants to spread them apart. The only diapers I get here dobt swell up at all so i use 2 pampers as boosters and they swell up pretty nicely

I love the full wet nappy feeling when I wake every morning

The diaper area doesn’t get a chance to dry out or have any exposure to fresh air, having to endure prolonged spells soaking in urine of faecal matter. The diaper causes chaffing in the area and this constant friction causes the skin to become red, blotched, heated and grated, and these can lead to the area becoming infected, exacerbating the irritation and pain. Sometimes a superficial skin infection can trigger diaper rash. A prevalent infectious cause of diaper rash in adults is Candida albicans (a yeast fungus).

Irritant or Contact Dermatitis - Any irritant coming in contact with skin causes redness or erosion of the uppermost layers of skin. It is different from other causes of diaper rash because the areas of the skin not in contact with the irritant such as urine or stool do not get affected.

Pritchard123 said:
The diaper area doesn’t get a chance to dry out or have any exposure to fresh air, having to endure prolonged spells soaking in urine of faecal matter. The diaper causes chaffing in the area and this constant friction causes the skin to become red, blotched, heated and grated, and these can lead to the area becoming infected, exacerbating the irritation and pain. Sometimes a superficial skin infection can trigger diaper rash. A prevalent infectious cause of diaper rash in adults is Candida albicans (a yeast fungus).

Irritant or Contact Dermatitis - Any irritant coming in contact with skin causes redness or erosion of the uppermost layers of skin. It is different from other causes of diaper rash because the areas of the skin not in contact with the irritant such as urine or stool do not get affected.
Um? What? We are talking about diapers getting bigger.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I like the swelling, how squishy they feel between my legs and all >w<

I am living with incontinence, so I generally just try to clean up when I can and not let it get too far. However, there are times like today when I when a little too long. I had a long walk and I could not help but notice the gait had changed and I was shift my hips more from side to side due to the swelling and the large bulge in the front. I kept looking down and my crotch and hoping no one noticed. When I got home i had a serious flat diaper butt and the lumps were visible on either side. No one said anything. Proving again most are either so self absorbed as to not notice, or just too embarrassed to say anything. I feel much better being dry right now though as it was over 100F today!

Well, why would people be staring at your crotch? -w-

I love it when i wake up in the morning and it's huge and feels so good.

i like the squidgyness off it and your diaper area is warm

I def love the super soggy warm feeling that's for sure

I enjoy swelled up diapers because it feels like a bigger pad between my legs.thats the best answer I can come up with.i just enjoy it.

I agree with the majority here, I love a soaked diaper. I have even taken a shower with one on to make it really swell up.

Um...EVERYTHING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back