What do you guys like about swollen diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm just wondering, am I the only one who loves a good diaper swell up, and if not, why do you guys like it?

SoggyToddler said:
I'm just wondering, am I the only one who loves a good diaper swell up, and if not, why do you guys like it?

I think a lot of us like it when a diaper is very wet, swollen, and gets heavy; after all it can feel like a very soft thick cushion between our legs lol.

BabyTyrant said:
I think a lot of us like it when a diaper is very wet, swollen, and gets heavy; after all it can feel like a very soft thick cushion between our legs lol.
Yeaaah probably, but I also like seeing it poof up bigger and bigger?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SoggyToddler said:
Yeaaah probably, but I also like seeing it poof up bigger and bigger?

So do I, I think a lot of us probably do.

Far from it. Swollen means warm and squishy. It also stretches the plastic just enough to make it really smooth too.

I love it, though changing into a clean and dry diaper could possibly be a better feeling. Then again, wetting a dry diaper might be better still. It's a viscous cycle that just keeps getting better and better.

Significant swelling was a relatively recent development and something I didn't even know I wanted until I had it. A wet diaper is fun for the feeling of weight and warmth and fullness. A diaper that expands has this and additional bulk and the weird sense of growth like an almost living thing. I like that after all this time, diapers can still show me something new.

Trevor said:
Significant swelling was a relatively recent development and something I didn't even know I wanted until I had it. A wet diaper is fun for the feeling of weight and warmth and fullness. A diaper that expands has this and additional bulk and the weird sense of growth like an almost living thing. I like that after all this time, diapers can still show me something new.
I agree and I guess it is new. Back when I was a kitten, they swelled up too..

SoggyToddler said:

As long as it's not causing trouble (trying to crush the boys or pull my pants down by the weight) I kinda like it.

bambinod said:
As long as it's not causing trouble (trying to crush the boys or pull my pants down by the weight) I kinda like it.
You just made me spew coffee outta my nose ;-;

Ever heard of this cool new thing a onesie ,it's like building a trestle under that boy's hugger ,and can't pull your pants down , it like really cool !tape up ,snap up ,party in your pants ,dont worry about the crinklz all good parties have music .
SoggyToddler said:

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Ever heard of this cool new thing a onesie ,it's like building a trestle under that boy's hugger ,and can't pull your pants down , it like really cool !tape up ,snap up ,party in your pants ,dont worry about the crinklz all good parties have music .

I'm sorry?

SoggyToddler said:

Nose Depends LOL err nasalpons eh?

xpluswearer said:
Nose Depends LOL err nasalpons eh?
Y o u ' r e G r o u n d e d.

I hit the wrong button that was meant for Bambinod !phat fingers slow brain .
SoggyToddler said:
I'm sorry?

Tetra said:
I hit the wrong button that was meant for Bambinod !phat fingers slow brain .

Oh ok

SoggyToddler said:
Y o u ' r e G r o u n d e d.

Takes shovel digs out of this El Chapo style ..KIDDING.

For me it's a memory thing. I remember as a toddler having a swollen diaper on and the waddle that comes along with it. I was a stubborn child when it came to potty training!!😉

Yes, I like it when the diaper swells up - well, I like it when I am home and don't have to worry about being seen in public. With a swelled diaper I KNOW I am wearing!

How about watching yourself wet your diaper? I like doing that

Reactions: Kane2000
FandieFolf said:
How about watching yourself wet your diaper? I like doing that

So do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back