FandieFolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I can fit in Pampers size 7 unmodded.

I do sometimes, not that they fit, but I can make them work short term (though it takes a little tampering; basically I stuff one with another and use both sets of tabs/tapes, one sticks to the other, which attaches to the front of the Baby Diaper.)

That's only if I dont have time to make it worth using a quality ABDL Diaper though.

Same, when im using smaller sizes. What brand do you use?

FandieFolf said:
Same, when im using smaller sizes. What brand do you use?

I use different brands, but always size 6 (or 7 at times for Pampers Cruisers), kinda disappointing but it seems they shrank and cheapened Luvs (kinda predictable though since they made Pampers smaller and less absorbent too than they were in the past).

Still nothing is as good as a proper fitting much more absorbent ABDL diaper.

Huh. I wonder if anyone else wears them.

FandieFolf said:
Huh. I wonder if anyone else wears them.

Yeah there is a small section of users on here that tend to stick with Baby Diapers (you see topics pop up from time to time)

Should i go around asking?

I mostly wear baby diapers. Pampers sometimes, yes, but I've lately been having fun makeshifting with cloth baby diapers--the kind you pin on. Vintage, modern, ... My preferences are sort of all over the place. I wear adult diapers from time to time also, but for whatever kooky reason, the baby kind appeal to the kink a bit more. Fit and function are secondary, and that suits me just fine.

Same. Does it seem weird if people ask to see others in diapers here?

I've Used "Huggies" a Few times but I feel like I should wear them Again, It's been a While.

Then do it!

- - - Updated - - -

Nuthin's stoppin ya!

I often place a baby diaper inside my underwear, mostly at night. Mostly Pampers or Luvs. Huggies seem smaller to me.

FandieFolf said:
I can fit in Pampers size 7 unmodded.

Could you please explain what your personal definition of "fit" is. And do you really have a waist size that's under 29 inches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back