Anyone else wish there was an all-white SDK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I couldn’t possibly express how much I wish an all-white SDK with only one tape per side was a real thing. Then I could either wear it plain or print my own tape panels with star wars or the muppets or something. I’m just really not that “little,” you know? But I love the feel of the 90s single tape diapers because those pampers were what I could get my hands on when I first realized as a kid that I was a DL. Nostalgia and all.

You know, i'd rather have printed diapers with 1 tape per side instead

I like the printed diapers, too. And totally to each their own :) But more single tape options, for sure.

Yeah! If Abdl companies actually sized up baby diapers, i'd be in heaven

I'm pretty happy with printed 4 tape diapers, though I haven't tried a big enough size, 2 tape diaper (1 per side) diaper yet.

If you manage to get some, like ABU Preschool, tell us how it was!

FandieFolf said:
If you manage to get some, like ABU Preschool, tell us how it was!

PreSchool are one of the 4 tape diapers (2 per side), not the 2 tapes (1 per side), a lot of people like the ones with 2 tapes total, but idk how well they would work for me(I'm a large framed guy)

Oh. Well I'm dumb.

This is something that has been discussed before in previous posts.

It seems to be on a lot of AB/DLs most wanted lists. I personally would love an all white, two tape diaper, I don't know, it strikes me as being both babyish and discreet and I like the promise that such a diaper has. It should also be something easy to put onto the market, especially when one considers that ABU already has a premium all white diaper with two tape. The solution is really just as simple as manufacturing a batch of SDK's without the printed landing zone, so I wouldn't be surprised if ABU announces one someday given the consumer interest :)

FandieFolf said:
You know, i'd rather have printed diapers with 1 tape per side instead

I can see where you are coming from with this. I too enjoy my two-tape diapers having some form of print, makes them seem extra babyish, but still, an all white two tape diaper would be like the ultimate throwback I guess :)

Yeah, but im more familiar with the printed diapers

Of course I would also love an all white SDK.

Last I saw was a post from Casey here taking about ABUs plans for a “Super Simple” which is supposed to be their Simple diapee with single tapes per side.

I usually like a little bit of color, but I'm starting to see the beauty in a 'plain' white diaper. (At least a well-constructed one. LOL)

I'd love an all white SDK too. Not into the prints, but I like single tapes.

I've mentioned it before, but if you have access to Rearz, try the Inspire Select https://rearz.ca/diaperlife-inspire-select-12/ . They are all white with a light blue inner sheet and single tapes per side. They might scratch the itch while you wait for ABU.

theguest said:
I couldn’t possibly express how much I wish an all-white SDK with only one tape per side was a real thing.

You can have that right now? Well, you're going to get front elastic too, but other than that, same idea. All white, one large tape on each side.

They seem to have slightly changed the product name. Now it's DiaperLife Inspire Select

I love them, they are based on the Inspire (the same as the Spoiled), which is a great all-white higher capacity diaper. (the Inspire+InControl takes capacity up to "super-high", and is what the Rearz Safari is based on)

I believe the Select is an all-white version of their Little Squirts

If you want all-white single tapes, they are simply unbeatable. Capacity is enough for overnight for most people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back