Will there ever be a decent adult pull up with prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRainbowPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m just dreaming I guess. I would love a printed pull up. Especially if they had “boy” and “girl” designs like the kids pull ups. Unicorns of course, are my long standing favorite but others may have a different opinion. And it has to actually absorb

I guess for now, it’ll only be in my dreams.

There might be people that would make them, but if you can fit in Goodnites, then your gonna have to settle for those, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you fit in them?

FandieFolf said:
There might be people that would make them, but if you can fit in Goodnites, then your gonna have to settle for those, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you fit in them?

Depends on your definition of fit. Can I squeeze myself into them just for the cute factor and they won’t tear too much? Sure! But they won’t hold a lot. Not even a full wetting and absolutely no messing.

Huh. Maybe you can get a small piece of duct tape and get tapes from a baby diaper and attach the diaper tape to the duct tape and wear it that way. If you need absorbancy problems, get a baby diaper as a stuffer

That doesn’t sound very comfortable....and I also have tape on diapers in my size. I just consider myself 2 and a half and wish I had pull ups. *keeps dreaming* lol

My little age is 3, and my little self is scared of the potty. So im in diapers 24/7 in little age

ABDL companies would love to be able to sell one but the ones Bambino did are essentially state of the art, and they were awful. The cost to design and retool the machines runs very high, so the market will have to mature (no pun) enough to allow them to pay for it. It's probably still years off.

Your correct

pgfdp said:
I’m just dreaming I guess. I would love a printed pull up. Especially if they had “boy” and “girl” designs like the kids pull ups. Unicorns of course, are my long standing favorite but others may have a different opinion. And it has to actually absorb

I guess for now, it’ll only be in my dreams.

https://bambinodiapers.com/magnifico-slip-on
Here ya go :)

Do you wear them?

How's it terrible?

Well, there should be abdl pull-ups somewhere that are good

The nature of the construction for them is what makes them not work very well, I think.

Like, you can get a snug custom fit from a tape-on diaper, but with the pull-up type you have no way to tighten them up. It lets them slip aside sometimes, actually. I've had it happen when I bought the wrong size before. And it was just one size up from what I usually got.

And I was still in the 'range' for the sizing. LOL But after wearing them to bed, I would wake up and the crotch of it was just flopped over to the side. LOL Gourd, I didn't think I was THAT offensive, pull-up! I used those up as quick as I could during the day and make extra sure to get the small/medium size when I get them. (It's funny, for pull-ups I need the small/medium or they go 'flop', but in regular tape-ons I gotta get a large. :laugh: )

I agree. Those Magnifico pull-ups are horrible.

Safariwolf said:

While they may be one of the better looking pull-ups, their function leaves much to be desired.

NorthShore seems to have the best chance of coming up with a good looking pull-up. They seem to be one of the few producers that are interested in both look AND performance at the same time in the IC sector.

Casey is working on it. The issue is, he'd actually need a very specific machine to make them, and, as of right now, such a machine doesn't exist for adults. Rest assured, he is working on it. Until then, Northshore GoSupreme, Abena Abri-San, or similar, and either temporary tattoos, or, a Sharpie, and you can make your own.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Casey is working on it. The issue is, he'd actually need a very specific machine to make them, and, as of right now, such a machine doesn't exist for adults. Rest assured, he is working on it. Until then, Northshore GoSupreme, Abena Abri-San, or similar, and either temporary tattoos, or, a Sharpie, and you can make your own.

BambinoDiapers Inc must be using Unobtainium to make their magnifico pullups?

bambinod said:
BambinoDiapers Inc must be using Unobtainium to make their magnifico pullups?
They're using Whattherealreadyisium, to give us a limp, loose, grannypanty pullup, that's terrible, except for the print. I'm pretty sure Casey won't let that fly, but, obtaining the right machine for an authentic Pull-Ups replica, except we'll obviously need unlicensed prints, of course, will be hard. If he can't do that, at least something not God awful, like the bambino ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back