Diaper related wishes V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeDude892 said:
I wish that everybody should accept people wearing diapers on behalf of the community

Everyone that mentions diaper people all talk about how rude and disrespectful they are. I think this is why we get such negative attitude because the rotten bunches are out there spoiling it for the good guys

A variable physical age slider for every adult who wants one. It only goes so young so you can still control it. Buttons for different levels of control. i.e., Potty training level where you know you need to go but have issues getting there, precontinence, fully trained, etc.

Uhh also probably some other restrictions; Can't age people to death, deactivated if physical age is below age of consent and sexual things are happening, etc. Just to keep down on pedophillia and the whole host of issues that could bring.

I mean, I wouldn't object to being able to go back in time to before when life seemed to get derailed, but that's a bit too specific. As far as a product, wish it was possible to get the best Goodnites from back in the 90's, the white unisex ones that could easily fit older children/young adults modern day [and not leak]

Maybe a vibrating diaper?

FudgedInLuvs said:
I mean, I wouldn't object to being able to go back in time to before when life seemed to get derailed, but that's a bit too specific. As far as a product, wish it was possible to get the best Goodnites from back in the 90's, the white unisex ones that could easily fit older children/young adults modern day [and not leak]

Couldn't agree more on that.

AnimeDude892 said:
Couldn't agree more on that.

And it really shouldn't be a difficult process, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ADBL brands could make those replicas, sell them with a generic branding [or color code like the old packages] and pull the rug out from under Kimberly-Clark's feet for the older children/young adult market.

FudgedInLuvs said:
I would be all for bringing back the old Green backed first run of the Depend Overnight fitted briefs with the three WIDE tapes and the first run elastic waistbands man talk about a diaper that did its job and well held a lot too. Kimberly Clark had a thing going until someone at the executive level had to listen to some idiot on the lower level of the company to make them so called improved and take out absorbent material and shrink the tapes and make the elastic's inferior whomever at Kimberly Clark that made that decision should have been made to wear those new improved pieces of garbage and see how they like the need to change every couple of hours or less! shame on you! No wonder why Kimberly Clark has lost I would dare say 75 percent of its market share to better diapers out there. Karma will come to bite that person in the keister someday and they will need these and they will see how much of a joke these really are now!

xpluswearer said:
I would be all for bringing back the old Green backed first run of the Depend Overnight fitted briefs with the three WIDE tapes and the first run elastic waistbands man talk about a diaper that did its job and well held a lot too. Kimberly Clark had a thing going until someone at the executive level had to listen to some idiot on the lower level of the company to make them so called improved and take out absorbent material and shrink the tapes and make the elastic's inferior whomever at Kimberly Clark that made that decision should have been made to wear those new improved pieces of garbage and see how they like the need to change every couple of hours or less! shame on you! No wonder why Kimberly Clark has lost I would dare say 75 percent of its market share to better diapers out there. Karma will come to bite that person in the keister someday and they will need these and they will see how much of a joke these really are now!

Yeah! I hope Kimberly Clark goes bankrupt since they can't take criticism and they don't care about the feedback from the people and they don't care about the products. Karma part of your nutritious breakfast! XD

No kidding , the extra large plain white goodnites from 2000, 2001. Huge and super absorbent and right up front where the boys needed it . Those were great diapers and why not make them like that anymore ? Crazy .

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn’t agree more , those wide waistbands and wide tapes along with the super absorbent padding , don’t know why they ever stopped making them that way . Kimberly Clark deserves to go under because of the great products they discontinued

I wish I had unlimited diaper wishes. 😂

Absorblock said:
No kidding , the extra large plain white goodnites from 2000, 2001. Huge and super absorbent and right up front where the boys needed it . Those were great diapers and why not make them like that anymore ? Crazy .

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn’t agree more , those wide waistbands and wide tapes along with the super absorbent padding , don’t know why they ever stopped making them that way . Kimberly Clark deserves to go under because of the great products they discontinued

Well thank god for Ebay though

AnimeDude892 said:
Well thank god for Ebay though
That is if you want to pay a kings ransom for diapers. I draw the line at paying extortion for diapers! Either sell them for retail prices or Ebay should throw the seller off EBAY for life!

xpluswearer said:
That is if you want to pay a kings ransom for diapers. I draw the line at paying extortion for diapers! Either sell them for retail prices or Ebay should throw the seller off EBAY for life!

Yeah. I just hate it when the plain white ones are being sold as an auction. I prefer the option to buy it now instead of bidding. Also another thing it's very hard to find GoodNites at Goodwill nowadays.

Star light star bwight my diaper wish I wish tonight I wish I may , if may be right, my diaper wish I wish tonight. :)

I wish that one day very very soon that I could be held in comforting arms and held to they're chest while I'm sleepy and fall asleep after being softly sang to softer and softer until I peacefully fall asleep all diapered and in soft pajamas and a warm gentle blanket...

I didn't do to well with my mother in my life so I just wish for that attention I didn't really ever get :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back