Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just wanting to know how well padded are you at night?
I'm now in a very thick Terry nappy with a disposable as a soaker pad + I have on a very good pair of waterproofs + I am sucking my pacifier, now all I need is a mommy to suckle on!
What's better than that!???

For many years I slept in three homemade double layer flat cloth diapers newspaper fold. So my flat diapers were two layers, three of them made six layers. Newspaper fold doubled and redoubled the front and sides yielding twenty-four layers in those areas. If you had seen me, even with loose fitting pajamas there was no doubt I was diapered. That’s not so much the case today with disposables. Miss the cloth diapers, but it’s a small sacrifice for domestic tranquility.

I usually don't require thick diapers for nighttime. I rarely need to go during the night and thinner is usually more comfortable to sleep in. Unless I've been drinking or I know I can laze in the morning, I generally don't go thicker than a Plastic Preschool.

I use two Baby Pants flat prefold diapers so 16 layers of birdseye down the center, 8 on either side. That's what I wear for daytime two. The diaper can go 24 hrs without a change; I can't.

I usually wear a double gauze diaper in a bikini twist fold. For overnight I add a pre-fold 13" x 17" in the front. (4 more layers). Add plastic pants and a onesie and I don't usually have any leaks.

I rarely wear a diaper at night, except for when I'm planning to use it starting in the morning as soon as I wake up, its refreshing to not have to depend on diapers and be able to wear according to my mood.

Wouldn't this fit better in diaper talk?

I often have to wear a thick diaper with a tutu onesie over it.

My room is so hot that i normally have on pull-ups so i dont wake up in a cold sweat or have a heat flash.
mind- I love comforters!

- - - Updated - - -

My room is so hot that i normally have on pull-ups so i dont wake up in a cold sweat or have a heat flash.
mind- I love comforters!

I'm a pretty heavy wetter at night unfortunately, my current set up is an ABU Paws/Space/Simple(one of the three, I get the variety case) and a modified Luvs Size 6 for a booster, and if I've had anything that's a diuretic or I've been drinking, or I'm sleeping somewhere I absolutely can't risk a leak(not that it isn't exceedingly rare that the set up I've got ever does) then I'll add a Diaper Cover to that.

usually the thicker ones , but lately i have been using the clothbacked lighter diapers i have not because they are my fave but they are cooler as its warm over here

BetterDry with three six-ply Gerber baby diapers folded in thirds between legs with double Terry cloth panty and PUL diaper cover.
Good for about 12 hours on average.
I usually wake up chanting - "I love my diapees, I love my diapees!"
What a great discovery at age 73.

Last edited:
I can't wear every night as I still live at home with the parents, so it would be impossible to wash cloth nappies without them being found, and its too expensive to buy loads of disposables to wear every night. But the nights I do get to pad up my favorite combination is a rearz safari with a drylife booster pad and to add some bulk a cuddlz all in one nappy on top. With these on its makes it impossible to put my legs together. But the way I see it, thicker is better.

I tried two leakmaster nighttime cloths along with 2 rearz bulky fitted nighttime and plastic, it was impossible for me to put my legs together

night thickness cloth with a liner and plastic pants.

I'm a side sleeper and heavy wetter so only the thickens diapers even work for me. I typically use Crinklz, which is the only disposable I've found will work without a booster. Before I had used some really thick 5 layer cloth diapers. While they too worked, the padding was so thick it made my hips really sore. Hence why I used disposables again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back