Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just noticed that darlings has a “special” size 8 for 36kg+

Does anyone have more info on this?

4dfb6aa8da2c476e018d7f52759abedb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't this that one from Kuwait that you can get for $200 a pack? I mean that's way too much for us practical folks.

I’ve seen the size 7 for a ridiculous price before. But didn’t know they made a size 8

Holy defecation dilemma, $200 my kid is going to learn to do laundry , because he will be using them[pants] as a diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That's someone bringing them in and selling them at a huge mark-up (probably as a fetish item for AB/DL people, which would explain the absolutely stupid price). I went to their site and the packs of the size 7 are about $21. (The exchange rate is a killer. LOL They're listed at about six dinar) Granted I have no idea if you could ship them in anywhere else.

They don't actually have the size 8 for sale on their site, but it's clearly listed on the side panel, so I wonder what's up with that?

PS: That bear gets everywhere. It's a good thing he's kinda cute. XD

CuddleWoozle said:
That's someone bringing them in and selling them at a huge mark-up (probably as a fetish item for AB/DL people, which would explain the absolutely stupid price). I went to their site and the packs of the size 7 are about $21. (The exchange rate is a killer. LOL They're listed at about six dinar) Granted I have no idea if you could ship them in anywhere else.

They don't actually have the size 8 for sale on their site, but it's clearly listed on the side panel, so I wonder what's up with that?

PS: That bear gets everywhere. It's a good thing he's kinda cute. XD

Yeah if someone had a pack for say $40-$50 that would still be a lot, but maybe I would be interested enough to spend that much, $200 per pack is truly insane because we could order a case (80 diapers) of PeekABU for around that much.

To most of us 20 of the biggest "baby" diapers will never even remotely be worth close to $200.

Reactions: aloorrttcc
They stopped making the size 8 quite a while ago. They got rid of the machinery parts necessary to make that size.

patrick1776 said:
They stopped making the size 8 quite a while ago. They got rid of the machinery parts necessary to make that size.
Well now i know we know why they sell for $200 its part greed part capitalism part supply and demand.

Tetra said:
Well now i know we know why they sell for $200 its part greed part capitalism part supply and demand.

Well, idk if they actually "sell" for $200, but theres a guy offering them (at least the size 7 version) for $200 a pack.

patrick1776 said:

Well that sucks. Can’t believe that I haven’t seen any on the market before they scrapped them. But then again I do live half a world away. [emoji20]

BabyTyrant said:
Well, idk if they actually "sell" for $200, but theres a guy offering them (at least the size 7 version) for $200 a pack.

Yeah that’s just someone raping the abdl community. I almost imported 6k worth of goo.n super big until I got a sample and realized they were crap. If I had there is no way that I would have marked them up that much. I’m not in it for the money.

Bp220 said:
Yeah that’s just someone raping the abdl community. I almost imported 6k worth of goo.n super big until I got a sample and realized they were crap. If I had there is no way that I would have marked them up that much. I’m not in it for the money.

I know shipping is expensive, but still $200 for 20 (Big Baby) Diapers is way too much just because they are a rare oddity in most of the world, theres making money and then theres charging an insane price just because they figured they could.

I've seen these while in the Middle East (Lebanon) for school and from what I can remember, their quality is NOT great.

I wonder if someone on this site has seen the size 8, and has a photo of them, even if they don't exist anymore.

Bp220 said:

You're right. Super Big werent strecthy or absobant for their size. Still worth a try if you could get them cheap. I only wear baby/ toddler diapers and even I wouldnt spend $200 usd for diapers. I did spend 90 usd for a box of Italian Pampers after all International shipping and all. 72 diapers was a good deal. Crazy people on ebay are asking like 20 plus shipping for one piece 😂. The fact is they claim and shown that are bigger than other baby diapers but the true is they are almost identical to the Pampers Cruisers size 7 from 09-10. Not that I'm complaning because imo those were the best size 7 Pampers!

Does anyone think that P&G will make Pampers size 8?

Reactions: aloorrttcc
FandieFolf said:
Does anyone think that P&G will make Pampers size 8?

Theres been a topic on that for the long time, apparently for UK/Europe there is a (Pampers) Baby Dry size 8 in the works, supposed to have already been released or will be soon.

What about in America?

FandieFolf said:
What about in America?

I would imagine so, but I really cant say with any certainty.

Well, if America does, they should be able to fit adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back