How I Got My Mom To Get Me Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was a copy paste story / fiction job, no one would be that dumb.

I also get the feeling this just might be a standard troll fake-story.

But what if not?
Well obviously you had the urge to tell other people. Why that? Proud of you? Or maybe having some doubts about your behavior?
It´s okay that you like to wear diapers. But this is certainly the wrong way. To some extend I can understand that you want to justify your diapers with a medcinical need because it´s less/not frowned upon by others.
But to achieve this you lied massively. You lied to the doc. You lied to you very own mother and also put her mind into a lot of worries(trust me, she IS worried. Even if she conceals it).
You faked a condition to take some advantages and draw from compassion that is based on a lie out of pure selfishness. That is not morally questionable, that´s just wrong.

If you feel at some point ashamed of this, it is rightfully so. You really should put a stop to it.

TheWolfEmperor said:
I'm surprised anyone dares to share anything on this site.

I totally agree. This site was, at one time, a great place for support. Not anymore. I have avoided posting personal struggles due to the non-supportive or non-understanding replies that are all too common.

The flu absolutely does NOT cause any kind of incontinence. No doctor would have suggested that.

I also agree that this person is a troll, or that they are enjoying telling a BS tale. I'm pretty sure there are posts warning against this kind of post. One single post and that happens to be a "how I got my mum to buy me diapers" post? I don't believe it for a minute.

I'm afraid coming on a forum like this and having this content as your only post? It doesn't bode well.

anton said:
I totally agree. This site was, at one time, a great place for support. Not anymore. I have avoided posting personal struggles due to the non-supportive or non-understanding replies that are all too common.

Just because this is a support forum does not mean we need to support blatantly bad behavior.

Continuing where TheWolfEmperor and anton left off, I think this site needs more in-depth topics like this; topics that are controversial and allow us as a community to solve them in a caring a neutral manner. I'm starting to think ADISC might not be the place for any of these types of topics. I'm saddened by how much off-the-cuff hate I see here for a community of people that is a fraction of the world's population. This can eventually kill participation. I worry that people won't want to risk posting anything other than surface level topics (e.g. buying x diapers from x company who are discontinuing them, plastic pants are hot in the summer, etc.). I enjoy these topics too, but I also enjoy topics that go a little deeper because I feel we will all will struggle psychologically with who-we-are for the rest of our lives. At the cost of entertaining people that may be liars or trolls, can we not open a calm dialog without condoning their behavior? For the religious people, if someone has "sinned" and they share that with us, judgment is not left to us nor is it our burden, and refraining from judgment doesn't mean we agree or forgive said "sin".

My questions for the OP: was your childhood upbringing seemingly normal or were you abused by siblings, adults, etc? Was anything abnormal with your childhood? If you don't want to disclose your real age, are you a teen, pre-teen when you first did this? Do you have divorced parents? I'm interested in what would cause a child/minor to make this choice and stick with it, which can't be easy. Wearing pads of any type to school to keep up this ruse are reasons why most kids might abort even the idea of such a plan.

Locked, for obvious reasons. Please take your trolling or fap fantasies elsewhere; this is not the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back