Fabine and mydiaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Where can i order theses to get them to the us or from a us based supplyer so i dont get ripped on shipping

Mojo said:
Where can i order theses to get them to the us or from a us based supplyer so i dont get ripped on shipping

https://mydiaperdepot.com/ is looking like it may become the one US source for MyDiaper, they've added some to their lineup and tell me they have more planned. Send them an email to show your interest and find out their current status and near future plans..

The most economical way to get Fabines in any quantity has always been to order from Buntewindel directly. And shipping is costly.

You aren't getting ripped on shipping, these are heavy bulky items that cost a lot to ship in small quantities.

blob said:
You aren't getting ripped on shipping, these are heavy bulky items that cost a lot to ship in small quantities.

"Large quantities" is a matter of perspective :) My idea of a "large quantity" of diapers is a case, compared to a bag or a 2pc sample. INTERNATIONAL shipping's idea of "large quantity" is a shipping container, compared to a case.

The OP is looking for someone that's selling cases in the USA, to avoid the excessive "small quantity tax" on international shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back