Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I like to bunny and crawl like a baby each and every day before my bedtime, and when I get up in the morning.
With me having Cerebral Palsy, bunny and crawl locomotion feels better than standing and walking.
Also, it is more "baby-like" than my usual Cerebral Palsy Crouch Stance/Crouch Gait while utilizing my Loftstrand Crutches.
While bunnying and crawling I feel more like a less than one year-old baby boy.
Also with bunnying and crawling, my playing with toys feels more real and not an act.

I too enjoy crawling, if only because it feels quite natural when I regress, it's just a more relaxing way of getting around and exploring when in baby mode :)

I find however, that when I crawl, I need to be crawling on soft surfaces. Whenever I crawl on hardwood floors or tiles, my knees end up getting chapped. I remember I spent one weekend at my former Mommy friend's house and she noticed that one of my knees was bleeding after crawling around her kitchen one morning. She felt bad for me and actually put a bandaid on it, that made me feel quite little, but it also kind of sucked, as my knee stung a fair bit after that. So, now whenever I crawl, I try to make sure I crawl on a soft surface like a blanket or a carpet.

If I get the urge to crawl, I have no less than six animals investigating why I am, in fact, on the floor. :laugh:

Two cats going "WHAAAAAT? Has human broken? OH NOES!"
And four dogs going "OOO! HUMAN IS DOG NOW! WE WILL BRING TOYS AND PLAY TUG OF WAR AND IT WILL BE FUN..."

Wetting and pooping in my diaper feels totally natural while bunnying and crawling on the floor.
Very baby-like.

Could somebody explain to me what 'bunnying' is?

Makubird said:
Could somebody explain to me what 'bunnying' is?

I'd say it's when rather than crawling you sort of hop forward with your knees while leaning on your hands, like a bunny^^

Schwanensee said:
I'd say it's when rather than crawling you sort of hop forward with your knees while leaning on your hands, like a bunny^^

MailCat581 said:
"Bunnying" is where a baby sits on the floor and bounces up and down causing them to move forwards. I also do this too and crawl around too when I don't feel like walking around the house. Joshie's mom says I look cute crawling around wearing my onesie and diaper.

Oh, I see, it's a variant of crawling. The Dutch word for bunnying has nothing to do with bunnies and I have never seen a baby hopping around so I got a little confused.

@Schwanensee: I tried to look up the German word for "billenschuiven" but couldn't find it.

Makubird said:
Oh, I see, it's a variant of crawling. The Dutch word for bunnying has nothing to do with bunnies and I have never seen a baby hopping around so I got a little confused.

@Schwanensee: I tried to look up the German word for "billenschuiven" but couldn't find it.

Google translate knows a word, but it makes absolutely no sense in this context. (It said "mischen", but that means to mix)

Okay, apparently I didn't know what bunnying was either xD I do the hopping thing rather than crawling, so I'd just assumed it was a thing.

Cerebrally Palsied people are famous for it. We either go, "good hand down, bad hand down, both knees forward," or, rest, throw both hands down, draw both knees forward, repeat." It looks like a bunny. Definitely not a, "normal," crawl gait. When I was younger, mine actually resembled a bunny/gorilla hybrid, because, I could only put my left hand flat, so, I'd use my knuckles on my right hand. When bunnying, be careful, Caitainx. Carpet burn is evil.

Last edited:
Sometimes while crawling on the floor, I knuckle-walk like a Gorilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back