Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffydl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any PC gamer's that are on steam. Got a new game laptop and im looking to play. Add me steam ID is Chris_white_083

fluffydl said:
Any PC gamer's that are on steam. Got a new game laptop and im looking to play. Add me steam ID is Chris_white_083
You might want to look at this. [video=youtube;C1BqdDPZXng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1BqdDPZXng[/video]

You can also check your old system in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Game name. Copy the game and move it to your laptop C:\\users\Username\AppData\Local\Game name. It could save some time on some of the downloads.

Last edited:
fluffydl said:

sure there are plenty of gamers here, I think there is another steam thread in fact. I would have added you but I can't seem to find your profile. You can add me if you like

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060619511

any games you really like to play?

i play RPG,JRPG and FPS and simulation games. I will play almost any game except for sports games and racing games. Unless the racing game is twisted metal.

I do have Steam as well~
I play fighting, horror, simulations, strategy, RPG's, FPS games among other stuph. <3

Also I'm a rookie game dev myself.

Actually, if anyone's interested I could give my Steam via PM's. <3

lots of RPG fans I guess, though I would be included in that myself. The multiplayer game I've payed the most of is probably dota, I'm also a pretty big fan of CK2 and will do a run of that when the new expantion comes out. Lately I've found myself playing a lot of card games actually (slay the spire and cultist simulator)

twisted metal now that brings me back, I remember loving twisted metal 3 and it's clone vigilante 8 as a wee lad. Vehicle combat has kind of died as a genre huh. The closest modern title I can think of is rocket league (maybe Mario kart but that's a stretch).

I'm also on Steam and always happy to add ppl. I mostly play simulation games, but do play others. Feel free to add me if your into the same stuff message me for me Steam ID.

Lestat said:
You can also check your old system in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Game name. Copy the game and move it to your laptop C:\\users\Username\AppData\Local\Game name. It could save some time on some of the downloads.

Good call. Many applications save configuration files in C:\Users\... by default, so there might be a lot of other stuff in there that you might want to backup and copy to a new PC.

i have steam myself and host a ark server that is abdl based to play with some of my littles :)

If you are interested in playing some games with me I suppose I could give you my steam link.

also play payday 2, orcs must die... l4d2... dark souls 1 and 2.. and many more on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back