4Care Bodysuit Diaper Covers w/ Snap Crotch Now at NorthShore!

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
4care-combo.png

https://www.northshorecare.com/diap...re-unisex-bodysuit-diaper-covers-w-snaps.html

100% cotton onesie style diaper cover in 7 sizes and 2 colors (navy blue and white). Sizes available to fit waists 31 inches up to 48 inches. These are nice to wear over NorthShore Supreme, BetterDry, ConfiDry 24/7 or Abena diapers to prevent sagging during extended use. Note: These do not have a waterproof lining like Garywear. All sizes $39.99 each.

These have been around for years and are built to last. We had many customers ask for them recently so we've decided to add them to our catalog.

Sincerely,
Adam

FYI - most onesies on the market atm you need to down size, so for me I normally wear a large tee shirt but I need medium onesies, with these 4 care stay your size, large for large, they shrink a lot and they aren’t really made for today’s big bulky diapers, but these are a great product, 3 metal button snaps, and sleeveless tee shirt design, these are excellent as a substitute if your use to wearing an undershirt

i am not sure these would work for me i need the x large but i am short from sholder o crotch i need 32 long not the adverage 42 to 44 long

Wow I need to save up some extra money to put into my DL fund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order these at least one size larger than you think you need. (two sizes larger is suggested) These are incredibly easy to get too small.

If they're a bit too large, a few minutes in some hot water will shrink them as needed. (wash on COLD!)

You can get onesies in whatever color you want made for the exact size you need for alot less from kin's order 15 or more at a time ,she does a custom run just for you,and gives a hefty discount ,i usually order 5 of every color fabric she has ( usually that's 7 or 8 colors of fabric) she will make them even cheaper if you send her the fabric ,if you send her your favorite fabric the average onesie takes 3 yards for a medium size range and it will cost you around $15 per onesie to make them out of your fabric.she gives free shipping on custom orders and there is no tax being she's in B.C.,it sails through customs as medical clothing .
dwayne said:
i am not sure these would work for me i need the x large but i am short from sholder o crotch i need 32 long not the adverage 42 to 44 long

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'll go ahead and say 4care is a great onesie, but they're really warm, not good for summer, they're trimmer in fit, is go up a size if you're near the top of the size.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is fantastic news. I'm so glad to see you expanding your catalog. Incidentally, the female model on the other photo that's on the website looks like she has an expression of "how the hell did I end up with this gig?" on her face.

NorthShoreAdam said:
View attachment 31346

https://www.northshorecare.com/diap...re-unisex-bodysuit-diaper-covers-w-snaps.html

100% cotton onesie style diaper cover in 7 sizes and 2 colors (navy blue and white). Sizes available to fit waists 31 inches up to 48 inches. These are nice to wear over NorthShore Supreme, BetterDry, ConfiDry 24/7 or Abena diapers to prevent sagging during extended use. Note: These do not have a waterproof lining like Garywear. All sizes $39.99 each.

These have been around for years and are built to last. We had many customers ask for them recently so we've decided to add them to our catalog.

Sincerely,
Adam

Ooooh that's super nifty. Looks good for wearing incognito.

I love these onesies, just a word of caution though, unlike most onesies on the market, you have to really upsize these when ordering, these have extremely high shrink factor after the first few washings, but all in all these are nice and comfy. The metal buttons do last quite a while.

When I read "Bodysuit Diaper," I thought of this guy on Telegram last night covering himself in diapers and getting in the shower. It was funny. They were all taped up literally like a body suit.

I prefer my jammies though. I got them for Halloween. It's a big Winnie the Pooh costume and I fit great in it. I wore it for like two weeks straight back when I got it on working on a programming project.

I sleep in these Bodysuits Onesies from Northshore. They are great, soft and comfortable. Be careful how you wash them. You need to wash in cold water and hang them up to dry so as not to shrink, do not put in a dryer. When ordering, if you think you need a large, go one size larger. I usually wear large but ordered X-large.

Recent Post: The Purple and Black 4Care's are now in-stock at NorthShore!
Check them out at: https://www.northshorecare.com/diap...re-unisex-bodysuit-diaper-covers-w-snaps.html

I am looking for a onesie that has a bit more leg material and found the style I like at Tykables but unfortunately they are almost out of all their colors and sizes! What gives? Anyone else know of another supplier for this type of romper? Thanks https://tykables.com/collections/best-selling/products/snappies-romper?variant=30384423681

JOCKMAN said:
I am looking for a onesie that has a bit more leg material and found the style I like at Tykables but unfortunately they are almost out of all their colors and sizes! What gives? Anyone else know of another supplier for this type of romper? Thanks https://tykables.com/collections/best-selling/products/snappies-romper?variant=30384423681

Preventawear has some that zip up the back instead of snap at the crotch. They're geared more for people who have a habit of undressing or picking at their diapers, and you want to get them in something that prevents them from being able to do that. I have a few of them and wear them when it's likely going to be 8 hours or more before I'll change my diaper, because it's easier to take it off if I take off my shirt first. It's also not easy to zip them up and down on my own, but doable (I pull the fabric near the zipper up as high as I can to reach the zipper and unzip it to the halfway point, and pull it down as far as I can to reache the zipper and unzip it the rest of the way, and I do the the opposite when I'm zipping up). I'd prefer snappy ones, but I'd want something that is solid black, and have never found a snappy black one on other sites.

Are the white ones semi-transparent? I'd like to have a white one, but am a little worried that the Crinklz will show through if I bend over :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They are solid white, much like a quality tee shirt. Tykeable also has adult onesies.

You can get a snap black onesie from Jenny @ Babykin's (they are my favorite onesie ) i wear them 24 hours a day . i have about 50 black ones in every style .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Back