Things that make you feel little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
What kinds of things do you guys do that gives you a feeling of being little? I don't necessarily mean like a baby because my AB side is more of an older kid who is kept in diapers out of convenience. One thing that does it for me is the feeling of helplessness when it comes to diapers, like earlier I had tummy cramps that woke me up and the tapes are hard to get off so I ran to the bathroom and tried to slide it down my hips but I couldn't and it felt like I was about to have a real accident but I did get the diaper off because I was not in the mood to deal with that awful mess lol but that scenario gave me this wonderful fuzzy feeling of being little and helpless.

Obviously wearing diapers/plastic pants, snappy shirts etc. But nothing can transcend me into "littleness" faster than my wife taking my hand in the middle of the day and saying, "comeon" taking me to the bedroom, taking down my pants, putting a fresh diaper down, hugging me and saying, "I need you to lay right there" she powders me and rubs it in while she is looking into my eyes and gently smiling; she finishes the task and kisses me on the forehead, puts "blue" my blanket on me, hands me "moosey" puts a pacifier and my mouth and says, "gotosleep". Nothing, nothing does it like that. I am lucky, she is wonderful.

Reactions: Diapers1978
For me, lying flat on my back and mutely hugging my bear, Howard Hug for a while, all alone in my bedroom.
With my bear I feel safe and loved, and my younger brother is near out in the living room or the kitchen in case I need assistance.

I would say that I don't have one single thing that really throws me into baby/little mode.

For me, I have always found the cumulative experience to be what makes me feel the most like a baby. It's not just wearing or using diapers, it's not just the clothing, it's not just the toys or the feeling of helplessness, it's the whole shebang. I love it all and when taken in all at once, those moments of being fully immersed, that's what makes me feel the littlest.

Though if I could describe a single scenario/set-up that makes me feel like an absolute baby, it's putting on a fresh diaper, wearing my favourite onesie, laying on my back and nursing a nice warm bottle of milk while I kick my legs and shake my rattle... it's littleness overload :paci:

Cuddling with Mr. Yum Yums in a pull up or diaper while watching Blue's Clues makes me feel little.

Poofybutt said:
I would say that I don't have one single thing that really throws me into baby/little mode.

For me, I have always found the cumulative experience to be what makes me feel the most like a baby. It's not just wearing or using diapers, it's not just the clothing, it's not just the toys or the feeling of helplessness, it's the whole shebang. I love it all and when taken in all at once, those moments of being fully immersed, that's what makes me feel the littlest.

Though if I could describe a single scenario/set-up that makes me feel like an absolute baby, it's putting on a fresh diaper, wearing my favourite onesie, laying on my back and nursing a nice warm bottle of milk while I kick my legs and shake my rattle... it's littleness overload :paci:

Thanks for such a detailed description. I like that response and I'll have to try the "full experience " like that sometime

FallenWolf said:
Thanks for such a detailed description. I like that response and I'll have to try the "full experience " like that sometime

Don't mention it, I try to be helpful :)

Yeah, when you have the time and all the accessories gathered, that full experience truly is the best, I'm sure you'll love it when you get the chance :eek:

Lately for me, it's been finger painting. Touching paint and feeling the color just gives me that absolutely correct feeling of being little.

For me, it's the combination of a fresh, clean diaper and the scent of baby powder as it wafts up to me after a change, slowly signaling to me that this is about to be the most personal of 'me' time. When that signal kicks in, the smallest thing can kick me into little space, and I'm as good as gone when I scoop up one of my plushies after that little signal. Especially if the signal is my little World of Warcraft raptor plushie, Chomps. She has a SQUEAKER in her. If you squeeze her, she squeaks. That squeak makes me feel especially tiny and cute.

My moo-cow Clover. She has a moo-box inside so when you turn her over and back onto her feet, she goes "Moooooooooo" And it cracks me up every time. Like, fall over on the bed laughing helplessly because of her moooooooooooooooooooooo.

Also any of my plushies that plays music, especially if it's a wind up music box. (I have two especially special ones from when I was a baby, one is a bear and one is a pink bunny and they play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Brahms Lullaby.)

Music in general can do it if I'm in the right mood to begin with. And it doesn't -have- to be kids' music. XD I took my MP3 player with me on my lift tonight 'cause we were doing a lot of sitting around waiting for stuff to move and I played the Disney Afternoon album on it and was feeling quite little at the time. And then I went around screaming the lyrics to the Ducktales theme just to get it stuck in everybody elses' head. :laugh:

PS: The MP3 player I have has a tiny speaker in the back of it that lets it play the music just loud enough for me to hear. So no, I wasn't doing anything stupidly dangerous like having headphones on or drowning out other noises. I could hear and see everyone just fine. :3 Basically it was like having a small radio on quietly in a car. I've not seen another 'speaker inside' player...it always gets people. "Where did you get that thing?" "Well, the internet, but it was made in Germany." "Let me see!" *everything is in German* "How do you even read it?" "Praaaaaactice." I've never informed them that you can actually change the language. LOL I have no trouble with figuring it out either way.

Reactions: littleph0enix
Also do not forget bunnying and crawling on all-fours on the floor is very child-like and baby-like.
One usually does bunny and crawl on the floor to play with toy cars and trucks while little.

CuddleWoozle said:
PS: The MP3 player I have has a tiny speaker in the back of it that lets it play the music just loud enough for me to hear. So no, I wasn't doing anything stupidly dangerous like having headphones on or drowning out other noises. I could hear and see everyone just fine. :3 Basically it was like having a small radio on quietly in a car. I've not seen another 'speaker inside' player...it always gets people. "Where did you get that thing?" "Well, the internet, but it was made in Germany." "Let me see!" *everything is in German* "How do you even read it?" "Praaaaaactice." I've never informed them that you can actually change the language. LOL I have no trouble with figuring it out either way.

Could you tell me the brand/name of the MP3 player? I'm in Germany, and we've been looking for one with a speaker for my brother, but can't seem to find one.

As to the topic of the thread: I have a few "triggers" you could say. Some of them are a bit negative, like bumping my head, feeling sick or generally being unhappy or in pain. Other, more positive ones are cuddly things, water slides, swing sets and rattles. Also one time I wasn't feeling particularily Little, but wanted to be, and decided to grab a children's book and read it out loud to my stuffy in my baby voice. It worked like a charm!
I also have a friend who makes me feel Little without her realizing. Like, she'll pet my head and play with my hair, give me snuggles if I'm feeling clingy, bop my nose, kiss my head, take my hand if we're crossing the road, ask me if I need anything like water, a snack...she'd be the perfect mommy.

I don't particularly swing that way but the big table and chairs at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle seem to get the job done, if only in a literal way. They're scaled to make adults seem like they're little again relative to the furniture.

Trevor said:
I don't particularly swing that way but the big table and chairs at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle seem to get the job done, if only in a literal way. They're scaled to make adults seem like they're little again relative to the furniture.

I once saw an armchair in a furniture store that absolutely dwarfed any adult. Not in the usual, "Oh that is a nice comfy and roomy armchair", but in the "I can literally sit on the cushion and have my legs straight out in front of me without touching the edge" kinda way. That was before I really got into ABDL, or I might have bought it. I strongly considered anyway^^
I think it was meant to be a hybrid of armchair and sofa, but the design was clearly an armchair. The width of it, though still big, wasn't a disproportionate as the depth. When I finally move out to live permanently on my own, I hope to find something similar, if not the same piece. That airmchair would also be perfect for story time, because it is easily big enough to fit two adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back