• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Asterix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asterix

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hello all you lovely folks.

I was told by the forum to introduce myself here :D

My name is Asterix and I am a gentle person, even if I don’t look like it from the outside.

I obviously have a spleen for diapers, but I enjoy some other activities as well. Like singing in a choir, riding my bike or reading a good book. I also like to fiddle with electronics and to build my own appliances with that skills.

I would like to stay connected to the latest news from the diaper world trough this forum. Maybe read some interesting discussions. If I have a point to make in a discussion, I will do so in a positive manner.
Serious though, I will probably not be the guy who returns to the forum each day. So don‘t expect an answer within hours :)

Greetings
Asterix

Welcome my friend from dog forum

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Hello Asterix!

I suspected from the username, but your profile confirmes it: Another fellow German! I am always glad to see there's more of us here.

I also sing in a choir, we're currently practicing the Verdi requiem. Does yours do more classical or more modern music?

Also: I love the comics. Please be aware that I now have the image of a tiny guy in a winged helmet in my head whenever I read your username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back