Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furries hating Babyfurs

Unfortunately hatred and intolerance seem to be becoming the norm in today's political climate. 😿 And I don't we that changing any time soon.
    I've also noted the same resentment within the LGBT community.
    "Why are we even associating with the trannis they're nothing like us."
    Or....
    "Why can't the bisexuals just admit they're gay and stop pretending to like women?"
    -
    Fiftey years ago a science fiction author came up with a philosophy for one of his alien cultures. And even though it was totally made up... To my ten year old mind it made sense. And I've never forgotten it.
    IDIC is Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination.
    Simple put. Non of us are alike. And its when we accept and use the differences that we become stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

So long as Trump continues to spew his intolerance from the White House... Hay! I've got an idea. Let's all agree not to tolerate Trmp's intolerance. 😻

Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    Unfortunately hatred and intolerance seem to be becoming the norm in today's political climate. 😿 And I don't we that changing any time soon.
    I've also noted the same resentment within the LGBT community.
    "Why are we even associating with the trannis they're nothing like us."
    Or....
    "Why can't the bisexuals just admit they're gay and stop pretending to like women?"
    -
    Fiftey years ago a science fiction author came up with a philosophy for one of his alien cultures. And even though it was totally made up... To my ten year old mind it made sense. And I've never forgotten it.
    IDIC is Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination.
    Simple put. Non of us are alike. And its when we accept and use the differences that we become stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

The

So long as Trump continues to spew his intolerance from the White House... Hay! I've got an idea. Let's all agree not to tolerate Trmp's intolerance. 😻

The ones pushing intolerance isnít the trump people. Itís every entity fighting uniting the country under a common ground.

Things like. Resist. Antifa black lives matter womenís march. Etc that pushes division keeps hate alive

Donald Trump and his followers aren't really a topic for this forum. This is babyfur/diaperfur, that goes in the mature topics. (Which, ironically, tend to bring out the most immature sides of people. )

So onto the subject at hand, the hate comes and goes in intensity. Sometimes it's really bad, with trolls purposefully tracking down babyfurs/diaperfurs and harassing them, and at other times no one even seems to pay much attention to them.

I used to have an account on FurAffinity, but I left when they sold out the site to IMVU and started showing ads encouraging everyone to 'meet single horny grannies in your area'. What. The. What. And FA dragged their feet about dealing with the ads and I said "I'm out. Peace." I haven't been back by there, so I can't speak for how intolerant people are over there. I do know there's a semi-popular babyfur artist getting attacked by people right now who are going so far as to say they'd 'cut her throat' because they believe the NHS is paying for her diapers. Usually it's the same noise, though, 'sick', 'pedo', 'pervert', 'animal raping sicko', etc. After a while it becomes static and you pay little attention to it.

That’s just human.... to dislike what is different.... those pushing are to close to see what someone else sees...

Eh. If you aren't into the furry fandom or a fur, you probably won't understand the depths of the drama that goes on in it. I've been in so long that I just glance over fights like "Eh. They're pissed off about someone using rainbow colored leopards again."

That is a real thing. Someone popularizes a species with a distinct feature and a thousand others 'copy' the idea. And the two people involved will have the fandom divide into groups to argue about who had what first. (And it's usually over something trivially stupid, like a color scheme or a hairdo. :P)

Also some furries don't even consider themselves human. They're...a wild bunch out there.

Its the nature of groups that some people will want to create division and inequality, while others just "follow the flow of the stirrers" and just believe the gossip.