Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Furries hating Babyfurs

I am actually quite well-known by another furry name, but this intolerance of diaperfurs is why I created this alternate fursona of Francis Ashley. What others would think of me if they found out that I came to love being in diapers is why I'm so far in the closet that I'm in Narnia.

So far, only four others know who I really am, and only because they themselves are close friends who are also into diapers.

On the upside, I've recently seen signs of acceptance of babyfurs and diaperfurs. One con had a babyfur party in one of the panel rooms in the con space, with con staff at the door ensuring that nothing interfered with it. Another con also hosted an ABDL panel. Still, I think I'll stay in Narnia for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisAshley View Post
    I am actually quite well-known by another furry name, but this intolerance of diaperfurs is why I created this alternate fursona of Francis Ashley. What others would think of me if they found out that I came to love being in diapers is why I'm so far in the closet that I'm in Narnia.

So far, only four others know who I really am, and only because they themselves are close friends who are also into diapers.

On the upside, I've recently seen signs of acceptance of babyfurs and diaperfurs. One con had a babyfur party in one of the panel rooms in the con space, with con staff at the door ensuring that nothing interfered with it. Another con also hosted an ABDL panel. Still, I think I'll stay in Narnia for the time being.

I really think many don't really care that much. You really only notice the ones that do right?

Every time I see a self centered furry say that babyfurs are pedophiles I'm going to pull the furries are into bestiality card and see how they respond to that. Ever since the RF2015 we have become the cherry picked strawman scrapegoat section of the fandom.

It's not just furries vs babyfurs... We are all taught at a carry young age that "We're better than them". You see it everywhere if you take a min to look.
    Furries are "better that babyfurs because we're not pedophilrs."
    Gays are "better than drag queens because we don't get into rediculess outfits and embarrass everyone in the pride parade."
    Transwomen are "better than cross dressers becous we're women now."
    I'm better than him because at least I'm not trailer trash.
    The klan thinks whites are better than blacks.
    Trump supporters believe they're better than Democrats
    And Jews...
    For some reason we get taught at a vary early age that we NEED to be better than someone.
    I don't get it personally but there it is.
    As for myself... IF I'm a better person today than I was yesterday... I'm ahead of the game. And trying to be better than "them" is just BS.