Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Advice needed.
If I continue to wet at night, (sometimes 3-4 times a night)
Is it possible that I might become Totally incontinant at night without waking up?
I normally wake up when I have to pee, but don't have to get out of bed and just use my nappy.(nice!)
I have been worried that I might get to the stage where I no longer wake up, and just pee while asleep then wake up in the morning with a very wet nappy, in which case it would mean that if I go to spend night with family, I wouldn't get much sleep as I would be worried about wetting the bed!!!

It's possible if you do it for a long time. I have been thinking about the same and I do get anxious when visiting family or friends. I wet the bed unwillingly twice already in the past couple months and I've only now started wearing every night due to that. First time was with family but luckily everyone had a party the night before and I could put it on the booze even though I only had one drink. Second time was at a guesthouse but I was by chance wearing drynites.

I think the best question to ask yourself is "Do I want my family to know? How bad would it be?". If it's a strict NO, I would be very careful not to completely lose control again.

Your age says you're 65. A lot of men "our" age lose their abilities to hold it. If someone says something, then blame it on the age.

Having said that, have you seen a doctor about this? You could have an enlarged prostate very treatable with medication.

Babybill said:
Advice needed.
If I continue to wet at night, (sometimes 3-4 times a night)
Is it possible that I might become Totally incontinant at night without waking up?
I normally wake up when I have to pee, but don't have to get out of bed and just use my nappy.(nice!)
I have been worried that I might get to the stage where I no longer wake up, and just pee while asleep then wake up in the morning with a very wet nappy, in which case it would mean that if I go to spend night with family, I wouldn't get much sleep as I would be worried about wetting the bed!!!

I wet in my sleep every night and have done for the last 6 years. If it wories you stop deliberately wetting your nappy in bed if not then just let natural bedwetting happen as it will eventually.

IF it were me. (And it was) I just stopped with the hands ringing and let nature take it's course. I'm happy to say it's been two months now sense my last dry night. :biggrin:

ESPF said:
IF it were me. (And it was) I just stopped with the hands ringing and let nature take it's course. I'm happy to say it's been two months now sense my last dry night. :biggrin:
Six years and counting for me.

I an a regaular bed wetter , like you I wake and pee , wake and pee, wake and pee, at least a few times a week i wake up to find that i wet while asleep. No problem for me I just go with the flow ...lol

I wake and piss my diaper quite often, other times I wake to find I pissed without waking to find a wet diaper, I rather wake to a wet diaper daily than wake up piss and go back to sleep as it interrupts my limited time I have to sleep.

Don't worry, if your family ask tell if them your having some problems and your working through it. They should leave you alone.
I was with family and was asked why I had protection for night use, I asked them not to make a big deal of it, it is something I have been dealing with and they left it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back