Wearing diapers in front of dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So the title says it im having night time troubles but i diaper up an hour or two b4 bed ill walk around the house in a diaper its surprising how easily things become normal we talked about it a couple times the rest i guess either he doesnt care or he just tolerates it i asked if it makes him uncomfortable he said no ... so fast forward 2 weeks i got an order of crinkels in by mistake and wanted dry 247 all white right ... so im on my last all white diaper and i told them they sent me this by mistake he looked at it smerked chuckeled so ... im at a delimma my dry 247s are a week and a half out should i wear the crinkels or go and get store brand and i will leak

If you have actual medical need for them as you have mentioned for bed wetting, then you need to wear the crinklz. I would.

Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

I dare you to wear them with only a T-shirt on, around the house the whole day, just like you would never get the chance to wear a diaper again! =P
Be nice too! ;D

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

I dare you to wear them with only a T-shirt on, around the house the whole day, just like you would never get the chance to wear a diaper again! =P
Be nice too! ;D

CRINKELS I SHOOSE YOU ....
not sure about that lol my head is spining not sure i can do it diapers.... but printed ones are out there but it would be fun i dont know i like your profile pic

Mojo said:
CRINKELS I SHOOSE YOU ....
not sure about that lol my head is spining not sure i can do it diapers.... but printed ones are out there but it would be fun i dont know i like your profile pic

...wow thanx, which one? Ash? I've just changed my profile pic 30 sec. ago XD

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

Be nice too! ;D

Ash

I dare you to get a profile pic too !
Your bottom in fresh crinklz plz ! =P

- - - Updated - - -

Ash is gone now.

- - - Updated - - -

What about my new one ?

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

Be nice too! ;D

Thats a nice pic to but im too shy to do a bum shot lol sorry

Mojo said:
Thats a nice pic to but im too shy to do a bum shot lol sorry
ask your daddy XD

- - - Updated - - -

seriously, choose a nice avatar please, ok ?

I would just wear the crinklz. Your dad is pretty cool not making fun of you for having to wear diapers

pampers47 said:
I would just wear the crinklz. Your dad is pretty cool not making fun of you for having to wear diapers

...absolutely right !
Enjoy wearing your Crinklz openly (breakfast table, etc) and give us update on reactions and happenings please.

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

Be nice too! ;D
Ok

- - - Updated - - -

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

Be nice too! ;D

pampers47 said:
Ya he is a good dad

Great! =D

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

Be nice too! ;D

pampers47 said:

Got an avatar now hope its ok

Yeah I don't get why it matters if the diapers are plain or printed if you actually need them and your dad is cool.

It's awesome that ur dad isn't judgmental about it and you might as well have fun with crinklez it's not like he doesn't know already

I'd definitely wear the Crinklez but if you're uncomfortable with the baby theme, you could always wear some light shorts over them. I often wear to bed some light, gray sweat shorts. Looks like everyone else here wants you to wear just the diaper to see what happens. I'll have to confess I'm intrigued.

LittleFellow said:
...wow thanx, which one? Ash? I've just changed my profile pic 30 sec. ago XD

Looks like a tavimunk about to get a change?

If you have a medical need F*** it drive on ,remember your dad is they guy who watched you naked in the tub changed you when you dropped a deuce ,and for his trouble at least once you you gave him a pee in the face ( i dare you to find a parent who never got a golden shower when changing a baby ) so face it parts is parts he's seen them, and i would think it would be no big deal , when I first became disabled ,my mom had to change me a couple of times and that became a source of humour for us ,we were very close, even the psychiatrist on the mental health unit my neurologist tricked me into so he could give me my diagnosis said we had a stronger relationship than any ten families,anyway the joke was she adopted me after I was all ready potty trained ,so I gave her ribbings about thinking she could have a child & avoid diaper duty.my biological family is a toxic mess and we don't talk ,there very rich and secretive about everything so about the only thing they will talk about is the weather ! That's why I am strong advocate for walking away from people who don't love and support who you are , the people who support you regardless of any flaws for who you are is your real family.

So if dad is cool with your diaper need nothing matters be them white purple polka dot or god knows , you and he are the only ones that are gonna know ,so don't sweat the small stuff . Rock them like any other diaper after all "diapers have one job" sacrificing themselves so your bed/clothes don't get wet( of course we know people use diapers for all kinds of other types of service and relief , but that would be awkward to explain to dad) .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

bambinod said:
Looks like a tavimunk about to get a change?

... a DeviantArt-theft was just running around the corner - did anybody notice ?

I like it badly - catch-attention-junky me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back