• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from a lost soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneCrab

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi,
It took me a long time to build up courage to sign up on ADISC, but I keep coming back so I can't keep on lurking forever.

I am probably on the younger side of the spectrum here, being 19 years old. I first realized I enjoy diapers when I was 15, but had been making makeshift ones since 12. I wet the bed until I was 11 so I guess that has something to do with it. Having gone through major depression, PTSD and what I can only describe as a phase of manic depression(although never diagnosed), I have only recently come to terms with who I am.

That aside, I am a fairly active person in general and enjoy wall climbing, all forms of diving, long walks in forests and nature itself. I am musically talented and play the piano, guitar and also sing. I am a choirboy but not as clean and innocent as the stereotype.:biggrin:

I have studied this and that but not going into too much detail here. Noteworthy might be that I'm a divemaster, lifeguard and almost became an auto mechanic. I am sort of in the middle of doing high school, but sitting in a classroom triggers my PTSD and makes conventional studying extremely hard for anything longer than a few weeks.

I feel like ADISC is a place where I can be accepted as who I am and find comfort and support from other people's experiences, just to know I'm not alone. I do also intend on at least occasionally jumping in on the conversation if I feel like I can relate to the topic and have something to add.

This has been a very long and difficult post for me to write and I'm not sure whether I shared too little or too much. Anyway, glad to be here and thanks for having me. :worshippy:

~A

Welcome aboard

StoneCrab said:
It took me a long time to build up courage to sign up on ADISC, but I keep coming back so I can't keep on lurking forever.
same with me

StoneCrab said:
... and what I can only describe as a phase of manic depression(although never diagnosed), ...
same with me

StoneCrab said:
... but sitting in a classroom triggers my PTSD and makes conventional studying extremely hard for anything longer than a few weeks.
same with me

StoneCrab said:
I feel like ADISC is a place where I can be accepted as who I am and find comfort and support from other people's experiences, just to know I'm not alone. I do also intend on at least occasionally jumping in on the conversation if I feel like I can relate to the topic and have something to add.
same with me

You're not alone.

I like your way of writing - so do more plz =D

LittleFellow said:
I like your way of writing - so do more plz =D

It's a sort of meditation for me. Helps me slow down my thoughts and really think about what I'm saying. Also english isn't my native language and I learned by reading books. Lots of books.

StoneCrab said:
It's a sort of meditation for me. Helps me slow down my thoughts and really think about what I'm saying. Also english isn't my native language and I learned by reading books. Lots of books.

same with me =D (less books but much content of interests)

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you wanna start a thread about books in the Off-Topic section of the forum ?

- - - Updated - - -

And another one to explain\find-out why your feeling lost (some time ago I felt very lost too and sometimes it happens again)

LittleFellow said:
And another one to explain\find-out why your feeling lost (some time ago I felt very lost too and sometimes it happens again)

Oh, that's just some of my humour. Just "Greetings" would have been weird and too short and anything longer would've seemed messy. It's a bible reference if you like. I read books, remember?

StoneCrab said:
Oh, that's just some of my humour. Just "Greetings" would have been weird and too short and anything longer would've seemed messy. It's a bible reference if you like. I read books, remember?

Hi and welcome StoneCrab. Coo screen name. Do you enjoy eating stone crabs? I do. I also play piano. What sort of pieces do you play? I've been working on some Bach, Chopin and Liszt.

StoneCrab said:

Ok, I got it !
Maybe we are lost souls from heavens perspective. I think so.

dogboy said:
Do you enjoy eating stone crabs? I do. I also play piano. What sort of pieces do you play? I've been working on some Bach, Chopin and Liszt.
I am actually allergic to fish so I stay away from seafood mostly. The name is related to my diving. From the classical genre I mostly enjoy Bach, Chopin and Erik Satie. I'm currently exploring modern piano pieces from Asia. Here's maybe one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-LlPjdJGo Apart from the last bit I'm pretty much ready for a performance.

StoneCrab said:
I am actually allergic to fish so I stay away from seafood mostly. The name is related to my diving. From the classical genre I mostly enjoy Bach, Chopin and Erik Satie. I'm currently exploring modern piano pieces from Asia. Here's maybe one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-LlPjdJGo Apart from the last bit I'm pretty much ready for a performance.

That music proves what a great instrument the piano is. Enjoyed it!

Hi, I also have problems with major depression and PTSD and it has taken me a long time to sign up. It helps knowing that there is a community here for support and others also feel the same way.

Hello Stone,
Welcome to the group. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back