ABUniverse SDKs are out of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I noticed that the SDK diapers from ABUniverse had sold out, except for a few of them in the small size in Everett. Will these be back in stock any time soon? They seem to sell the quickest of all products on the site.

Glad I'm stocked up these are my favorite.

ya thats a bunch of crap. i hate that they are always out of stock. i was just about to buy some and then there out again. had to go with bellisimo instead. probably the few people or what ever that have like 1000 cases of diapers that take up whole rooms and leave none for the rest of us.

In other words your jealous ? Right.
dlboylife said:
ya thats a bunch of crap. i hate that they are always out of stock. i was just about to buy some and then there out again. had to go with bellisimo instead. probably the few people or what ever that have like 1000 cases of diapers that take up whole rooms and leave none for the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

yes. i wish i had a thousand diapers. but i have neather the room or the funds for that.

they are such a great value and beautiful diapee I think it’s hard for them to always have stock :(

ABU appear to have gotten more consistent with product stock this end of the world but I can just imagine it’s that much harder in their largest market/home base.

For ABU you gotta have a 2nd and 3rd favourite when you are ready to order or if possible order your fave as soon as they come in stock.

Big hugs to squeeze out the frustrations for anyone that wants one :hug:

I have almost a case left, so stretching the supply over several months won't be too much of a problem. The single-tape design that just plain works, the traditional moderate graphics, and white backing would make them the most sensible product that ABUniverse has to offer. They may want to double or even triple their current production, as I am sure that would increase their profit considerably. It seems that SDKs could sell well enough to rival Kimberly Clark.

The Bellissimos have better availability than I could remember in recent times, which is great, as they are an excellent bargain. I would have been better off had I ordered two cases of the SDKs, taking out the one case of Bare Bums I ordered. Bare Bums were good and cheap, but they can't hold a candle to Dry 24/7's or the Bellissimos. That would be a good product for ABUniverse to eliminate should they have to restructure. I'm thinking the same for the ABU Peekabus, Space, and both versions of Simples. Clear out the losers and focus on the winners would be a good strategy. Maybe even renaming the company "Super Dry Kids" could work well for them. Something nice, and generic.

I hope ABU never have to eliminate a product!

The BareBums offer a very different fit to the Vintage 2 tape and Premium 4 tape so my guess is they are manufactured in possibly either a different factory or by different machinery.

dlboylife said:

I would assume that most of those who have a thousand cases of them are resellers. You can find the SDKs on EBAy, listed for stupid prices from the brokers. I look at those individuals with disdain, because they take vital products away from those who need them the most, and then sell to the most vulnerable and gullible victims who are willing to shell out more than they can actually afford. There is really no possibility of eliminating these vultures. They are like pawn shops that steal valuable possessions from the most needy and poor among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back