Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSnep

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
What are your guys' species? I don't have a cub sona yet, but I am really interested in what you guys are!

I'm a weasel. :3 Specifically an Altai Weasel, which lives in the mountains. They're also called Solongoi or Pale Weasel.

LittleSnep said:
What are your guys' species? I don't have a cub sona yet, but I am really interested in what you guys are!
you mean you're not a snep? :O

CuddleWoozle said:
I'm a weasel. :3 Specifically an Altai Weasel, which lives in the mountains. They're also called Solongoi or Pale Weasel.
Yay! Another mustelid that isn't an otter! :D

Mine is a stoat who had issues with his fur patterns in his younger days:
ISwdZF2.jpg

Here's a real one transiting between summer and winter coats:
66mftEB.jpg

Reactions: ShippoFox and TiggyCat
irnub said:
you mean you're not a snep?

My normal sona is a snep, but I'm not sure about her translating to my little side. And I certainly don't have any art of her being little, sadly enough.

Your sona is adorable, irnub!

Cuddlewoozle, I'd never heard of that animal before the Google search revealed that it is very cute!

Per my username, I am a wolf.

Mine is a folf, a fox wolf hybrid

Gomamon

My Babyfur self is a tiny black diapered Kitten.

Reactions: ESPF
Mine is a wolfskunk. (A wolf's head with a skunk body & tail).

I’m a snow leopard fox hybrid but I don’t consider that my diaper fur sona. It would have to be a tiger or fox probably.

I just a run of the mill pup. Mixed breed at that.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
I'm a kitsu, but I can shapeshift <3

LittleSnep said:
Your sona is adorable, irnub!
Thanks! Though most of the credit for his looks should go to the really awesome artists who drew him. I've got a bunch more in a folder on FA: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/irnub/folder/296212/Perry

If you're ever interested in getting some cub art, toss me a note on FA or a PM here and I can recommend some artists to you.

Correction...A Caitian Cub.
Caitians are a Felinoid Species in the Star Trek Universe.

Reactions: ESPF
I am a doggie. Though my sonas floppy ears makes her mistaken as a rabbit.

Mine is a Mew from Pokemon ^w^ specifically a shiny Mew!

I'm a coyote, though not exactly a baby. My fursona does wear a diaper but he's in his early twenty-somethings, which still feels pretty darn young to me. :laugh:

I'm a bichon frisé.

It's a very down to Earth, low maintenance, unassuming, unpretentious breed.

hipster-dog-scarf-683x540.jpg

In furry form:

8cebe746374e664511964b4cb8bf74239d42bab08658efe6525a356cf6c45b40.jpg

Again, I dare anyone to find a less pretentious breed of dog.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558, lilkayden and Sheepies
I don't think I could find a less floofy breed. XD (Excepting perhaps those giant white dogs...dangit...what are they...um. *googles* Great Pyrenees. XD But they're still not 'cute fluffy ball' floofy.)

I've run into some at the vets' office and they're usually such dear, sweet little things. I know an older lady who had one named Cottonelle (Yeah, after the toilet paper!). He was such a sweet boy. Always happy to stop and meet people with a waggy shaggy tail. (He's now passed on, but he was quite old when I got to meet him. She actually called my grandma and said "Let Woozle know that poor Cottonelle is gone." Was a sad day, but I like to remember his happy fluff-face. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back