Babyfur Species

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Canine Baby Fur/Diaper Fur.

I'm a red/fennec fox

a Kitsune Dragon mix

My 'sona is a collie pup, a little past cub/baby in terms of age, but just old enough to be getting myself into some sort of mischief and sticking my nose into things that probably dont concern me!

I'm a husky.

I’m a polar bear cub.

I'm a Peregrine Falcon. :)

I would likely be a skunk.

Reactions: Fireheat
Human Daddy. That counts right? :p

Reactions: DillyBarBaby
Kitten or sometimes a baby snow leopard :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferret although I don't have a babyfur 'sona. (The avatar image isn't my 'sona - it's one I got from one of my favorite artists.) My 'sona is a late 20s ferret who works as a network engineer and doesn't wear diapers.

A grey and black furred mutt. :p

3.5 year old otter pup here!! :D

It's a pretty new sona of mine who was actually designed and gifted to me, but I love the lil guy. Right now though I don't really associate him with my adisc account atm although I'm thinking about changing that

I'm not a furry but it is an interesting subculture and some of the artwork is amazing. I would likely look around some of the different settings to see what would be a good fit.

One possibility would be a Wolfen from the Palladium RPG:

Adventures in the Northern WIlderness.jpg

Another could be a Jaka Manhunter or Beastmaster from Talislanta--but they really don't care for magic.

jaka.jpg

It would be hard to choose and that's not counting the possibility of making a fursona based on a Gamma World mutated animal.

Gamma_World_Five_large.jpg

Mine would be a Khajiit (Elder Scrolls) or Kuhsi (Spiral Wars) Cub :p

My character is a Husky! ^_^

Husky all the way! 57632E46-C070-4735-86FA-030823DB6411.png

Reactions: DillyBarBaby
Bunny!

Representing the koala here. How strange is it that an American is rocking an Australian breed of animal.
* (^o^) *

Tripped said:
Representing the koala here. How strange is it that an American is rocking an Australian breed of animal.
* (^o^) *
Interesting. What is your fursona like? I don't really have one myself so don't ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back