Babyfur Species

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScriptedGamer said:
Interesting. What is your fursona like? I don't really have one myself so don't ask.
Essentially Lil'Walla is 3-4 year old koala cub whom is kind of quiet and subdued, but also adventurous.

Tripped said:
Essentially Lil'Walla is 3-4 year old koala cub whom is kind of quiet and subdued, but also adventurous.
Any more details?

CuddleWoozle said:
I don't think I could find a less floofy breed. XD (Excepting perhaps those giant white dogs...dangit...what are they...um. googles Great Pyrenees. XD But they're still not 'cute fluffy ball' floofy.)

Samoyeds are pretty floofy

Reactions: perlFerret
ScriptedGamer said:
Oh. That's all?
they may also possibly be part cloud

ScriptedGamer said:
Any more details?
Let's see, Lil'Walla is roughly the size of an american football, he's a light gray with white inner ears and tummy/chest. He also loves applesauce made from granny smith apples.

• Wow
Reactions: ScriptedGamer
One of mine is a raccoon and the other is a bear

I'm a little wolf ^_^
1551325188.lilkayden_kaydenref2019_thayrustback.png

errr lilkayden i believe your link thing didnt work correctly :p

A 3 year old white lop eared bunny with black pathes and one over his left eye ^_^ Would love to commission a pic of him but I'm too poor :(

Last edited:
I 5 year old diaper wearing version of my adult self, an orange tabby cat.

RetroGamerGuy said:
errr lilkayden i believe your link thing didnt work correctly :p
o_O really? works for me.

Normal sona is a Pit Bull, cubsona is a baby cow 🤗

DillyBarBaby said:
Normal sona is a Pit Bull, cubsona is a baby cow 🤗
Why do you have a baby cow as your persona?

ScriptedGamer said:
Why do you have a baby cow as your persona?
I grew up surrounded by farms and fields and the like. I have a strong association with cows and being very small :p

I have two, a wolf (per my username), and a sergal sona. Not gotten any art done though.

RinntheWolf said:
I have two, a wolf (per my username), and a sergal sona. Not gotten any art done though.
Why do you use a wolf?

ScriptedGamer said:
Why do you use a wolf?
No specific reason. Specifically it is a maned wolf sona. I made it back when I had just learned about the species and I was a little obsessed with it.

RinntheWolf said:
No specific reason. Specifically it is a maned wolf sona. I made it back when I had just learned about the species and I was a little obsessed with it.

Maned wolves are cool, though. But every time I see them I go "LEGGIES!" I love their improbably long legs.

I'm a dragon with cybernetic markings

• Love
Reactions: Fireheat, perlFerret and PrincessRaccoon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back