Abdl & Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing: I want to explain the Golden Mean. The golden mean is the middle of too much and too little. You can eat too much or too little. If you the right amount, you have achieved your Golden Mean of eating. Now, being a practicing AB/DL is not wrong. Period.
If you indulge in it too much, it becomes a problem. If you indulge in it too little, you may find yourself being depressed; that is if it is a de-stresser. As long as you can be a mature man, and be an AB/DL; there is nothing wrong with it. Just make sure to check in with yourself every know and then to make sure you are still within the Golden Mean of being a practicing AB/DL.

Do you choose to wear diapers instead of practicing the music for the next service(s)?
Do you buy more diapers instead of buying bread at the grocery store?
A yes answer to those questions would mean you are indulging too much.

Do you find yourself more stressed and irritable?
Have you lost your temper with people?
If you answer yes to these two questions, I must ask you this: when is the last time you regressed and had a AB-filled weekend to recharge?

Again, it is about finding balance. God wants you to be happy and to prosper. I had a mental-epsiode in 2016 because I couldn't accept my AB/DL side. My mom doesn't like it and she said that she just doesn't want to see it around the house. I use an Onion Router whenever I look at AB-related stuff on the Internet. Whenever I have (new) adult responsibilities to take care of, I put the pacifier down. (I am 18.)

"For as a man thinkteth in his heart, so is he. Eat and drink saith to thee, but his heart is not with thee." Proverbs 23:7.

I personally can't see a problem. As long as you love your fellow as Christ taught.
Although I have no doubt that the Extreme Right Reverend Fred Phelps would have made a fuss about it. 😾

I’m a Christian too, just because we are Christians doesn’t mean we have to be perfect or that we can’t be sexual or can’t have fun.

ESPF said:
I personally can't see a problem. As long as you love your fellow as Christ taught.
Although I have no doubt that the Extreme Right Reverend Fred Phelps would have made a fuss about it. ��

Maybe he was actually an adult baby an' he was all cranky an' mean because he didn't get his pamps changed and missed graham crackers and apple sauce at snack time.

tbf at the time there were no disposable diapers with crinkles and all and family values were strong back then so it probably never crossed their mind because if it did exist it would be extremely niche and they would just write them off as town fool or something. That being said i am christian and abdl, god knows your heart. If you are innocent and kind he knows you don't have to prove a thing.

Hi

Sorry I have not pick this up to now.

OK being a Little and believing in Christ.

I think I need to separate that with religion. All religion come with a set of roles. this roles are usually there for you to conform to there norms.

How ever believing in Christ and being a christian means that sometimes we have to say no to the norm and to serenity roles. to get down to the pain of where others are.

Jesus had no problem in going in to place that the religious would not go.

So being a ABDL is cool. bringing about love and trust in others. Innocence play is good as it opens the place where people can find them selves more.

To Love your neighbour as you Love your self, you must first love your self. perhaps your question should be, What do I Love about my self? Not, how to I justify my self?

OK Bible quotation time.

Matthew 18 New International Version (NIV)
The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven
18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Jesus then goes on about making a Little one stumble and what will happen if you do.

I really hope this is helpful to you

God Bless

Siysiy

Matthew 18 was the accepted scripture for this week for most Christian churches. Our minister preached on it this morning.

If your beliefs interfere with your lifestyle it might be a good time to change one or the other. I hate when that happens. Neither one is very easy to change.

Personally I believe that God has made us in his eyes to be that which he wants us to be. When he created you and I he knew all the steps we would take, all the things we would do, and everything we would know or not know even before we were borne, or perhaps before our parents were borne. Therefore, I say this. God knew, when he designed you, that you were to become an ABDL and that you would ask questions of yourself, and possibly your relationship with him, because you are an ABDL. I believe that he has made you question this because there is something that you are to learn or experience from this situation that you may not have quite discovered as yet, but it's coming.

As for being a leader of a church, in a high position in a Christian organisation, but being a part of the ABDL communuty, I personally don't see an issue there. So long as you are remaining truthful to what you are perhaps preaching at church, remembering to put your little away for the time you are at church, then there's nothing I can see wrong with that. I too am a member of a church and I am verchally 24/7 with diapers, therefore I wear to church more often than not. Sometimes yes, I do feel uncomfortable in a diaper at church. But really, when I am in the Lord's house I think of nothing more than the Lord, as he wants us to. I spend my church time doing what God has set out for me to do, then I can go enjoy using my diapers later on.
Don't know if that's helped at all, but that's just my personal approach to it. Hope you overcome this obstical and continue in your relationship with both the Lord and your ABDL side.

God is great!!!

*scratches head* What does ABDL have to do with religion?

I think you need to pray and stop looking at religions to weigh in on kinks/eccentric habits.

God is neutral on activities that harm no one and that do no harm to ourselves.

Read what the DSMV says about infantilism. We over protect children. We nurture our little selves. We heal our inner bed wetting child selves. We are not sexually or physically abusive to anyone.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Linda2323
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back